Yesterday we posted an article quoting deadmau5 in a video interview with Billboard editorial director Bill Werde during the FutureSound conference in San Francisco. One of Zimmerman’s quotes was directed towards DJ Sneak and how he is NOT doing anything cool right now and is basically just living in the past. Sneak being the house music gangster that he is (BTW, I’m not really sure what house music gangster means, but it sounds kinda dope), wasn’t having any of it… and fired back on Twitter.
You might also like:
- Caked Up: 'Stop Fucking Judging'
- Deadmau5 Goes Extra Large With Hodor
- deadmau5 Makes It Into Star Wars (Kind Of)
- Cat DJ Prodigy Already Better Than Most
- Summer Set Lineup Best Of The Year?
- Deadmau5 Coffee Break Gets 'Insane'
- Deadmau5 Really Playing At THIS Festival?
- Feed Me Goes Off On Tidal: 'For Fucks Sake'
- See deadmau5's New Meowclaren
- The Sound of Denver in 10 Mile High Tracks