Twitt Talk: deadmau5 vs. DJ Sneak—Ding Ding
Yesterday we posted an article quoting deadmau5 in a video interview with Billboard editorial director Bill Werde during the FutureSound conference in San Francisco. One of Zimmerman’s quotes was directed towards DJ Sneak and how he is NOT doing anything cool right now and is basically just living in the past. Sneak being the house music gangster that he is (BTW, I’m not really sure what house music gangster means, but it sounds kinda dope), wasn’t having any of it… and fired back on Twitter.
You might also like:
- EDM Struggles: The 'Sexy' deadmau5 Halloween Costume
- Skrillex & deadmau5 Throw Shade On EDM Blogs; the mau5 Starts His Own
- The Seven Most Tired Topics In EDM Culture - Can We Not?
- TBT: We Know Who It's Coming From Because We Throwback Traced It -
- deadmau5 Becomes An Uber Driver And Picks Up Chicks In The Meowclaren
- deadmau5 Reveals The Meowclaren; Signs Up To Be An Uber Driver?
- deadmau5 Teases "Entropy" Tour In 2015 With Cryptic Video
- Dee-Brief: Quick Fix On EDM News
- deadmau5 Bites Back In Skirmish With Disney
- [Free Download] Liar - Hyper-Ego (Specialivery Remix)