Yesterday we posted an article quoting deadmau5 in a video interview with Billboard editorial director Bill Werde during the FutureSound conference in San Francisco. One of Zimmerman’s quotes was directed towards DJ Sneak and how he is NOT doing anything cool right now and is basically just living in the past. Sneak being the house music gangster that he is (BTW, I’m not really sure what house music gangster means, but it sounds kinda dope), wasn’t having any of it… and fired back on Twitter.
You might also like:
- Feed Me Goes Off On Tidal: 'For Fucks Sake'
- See deadmau5's New Meowclaren
- The Sound of Denver in 10 Mile High Tracks
- The deadmau5 Meowclaren Arrives
- deadmau5 Unveils Nyanborghini Purracan Template
- New Mau5trap Studio Looks Like Mouse Head
- New deadmau5 Collaboration Is So Much More
- Fresh Selection: deadmau5 - Some Chords (NEUS Remix)
- What Happens When deadmau5 Goes Acoustic
- deadmau5 Throws Shade On 'Greatest Saves' List