The Booka Shade EP “Haleshop” is out on January 14th. The three track EP (“Haleshop” “Chateau Rouge” and “Karrera”) is only going to be available as a limited edition hand stamped white label, but the Berlin-based duo, Arno Kammermeier and Walter Merziger, have just posted the title track up as a free download. Good stuff indeed. Enjoy the EDM download and if you like what you hear, buy the EP when it drops in a week or so. The download will cost you your email address.
You might also like:
- Northern Nights Festival Releases Impressive Phase II Lineup
- 10 Tracks For London's Great Nights Out
- How Flosstradamus Unintentionally Ruined Carl Cox's Set At EDC New York (Video)
- Paul McCartney Plays Techno Inspired Song For The First Time (Video)
- Top 10 Techno Tracks - 5.21.15 Chart
- Lights Down Low SF Present Skream & Scuba @ Mighty!
- UMEK: From Behind The Iron Curtain To Playing EDC (Interview)
- Montréal's Top Music Spots in Photos
- Boys Noize And Hudson Mohawke Sound Perfect Together
- Watch Richie Hawtin Perform Live Techno In 1990