The Bloody Beetroots Become The First Electronic Artist To Launch Own Social Media Platform “Church Of Noise”
I’ve got some great news just for the lot of you straight from the one and only Bloody Beetroots: Using the team and technology behind Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters platform, Rifo has worked closely with US agency Backplane to launch the first full interactive social media platform exclusively for an electronic artist. The platform, which can be found at Church Of Noise is effectively a “cultural-musical movement” which allows for artists, musicians and fans alike to join an exclusive network and share their music and art, and collaborate with others within the community.
Church of Noise is an online sort of safe-haven that integrates YouTube, Soundcloud and photos, all enriched by the ability to upload, comment and share your own creations and have them exist as part of a congregation of similar minds. Its aim is to cultivate freedom of speech, provide a platform to be shared within a congregation and ultimately get you one step closer to Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo. Status will be awarded to more regular users starting their journey as a Rebel, a more frequent user will quickly be upgraded to an Advocate and once truly part of the revolution will become a Champion.
The Church Of Noise community started out in 2011 as a result of the same-titled track, originally a collaboration with Dennis Lyxzén of Swedish hardcore punk-pioneers Refused and The (International) Noise Conspiracy. The song holds a siren-call of strings, bass and lyrical manifesto: “…It only takes a sound to change the beaten path/It only takes love and courage to take it all back.” View the video below, then be sure to check and see when The Bloody Beetroots will be coming to you!
THE BLOODY BEETROOTS LIVE TOUR DATES:
02.28.13 Berlin, Germany
03.01.13 Wiesbaden, Germany
03.02.13 Zurich, Switzerland
03.04.13 Milan, Italy
03.06.13 Amsterdam, Holland
03.08.13 Dublin, UK
03.09.13 London, UK
03.12.13 Bielefeld, Germany
03.13.13 Brussels, Belgium
03.14.13 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
03.15.13 Strasbourg, France
03.16.13 Paris, France
03.22.13 WMC, Miami, USA
You might also like:
- Industry Focus: Stacey Gamble, Manager of Dirtybird Records
- Industry Focus: Michael C. Morello - General Manager of Webster Hall's new venue: Slake NYC
- 5 Reasons YOUtopia Was The Best Summer-ish Festival in Southern California
- deadmau5 Throws Shade On Guetta's Dreams Of DJing In Space
- Industry Focus: Sean Glass DJ and Founder of Win Music
- Industry Focus: Louis Diaz Talent Buyer for Space Miami, The Opium Group and SBE Nightlife for SLS Las Vegas
- Boys Noize and Baauer 'Run-X' Tour Cancelled
- The Seven Most Tired Topics In EDM Culture - Can We Not?
- [Free Download] Liar - Hyper-Ego (Specialivery Remix)
- Moonbootica: Crossing The Pond With A Funky Single and Unique Style