The Bloody Beetroots Become The First Electronic Artist To Launch Own Social Media Platform “Church Of Noise”
I’ve got some great news just for the lot of you straight from the one and only Bloody Beetroots: Using the team and technology behind Lady Gaga’s Little Monsters platform, Rifo has worked closely with US agency Backplane to launch the first full interactive social media platform exclusively for an electronic artist. The platform, which can be found at Church Of Noise is effectively a “cultural-musical movement” which allows for artists, musicians and fans alike to join an exclusive network and share their music and art, and collaborate with others within the community.
Church of Noise is an online sort of safe-haven that integrates YouTube, Soundcloud and photos, all enriched by the ability to upload, comment and share your own creations and have them exist as part of a congregation of similar minds. Its aim is to cultivate freedom of speech, provide a platform to be shared within a congregation and ultimately get you one step closer to Sir Bob Cornelius Rifo. Status will be awarded to more regular users starting their journey as a Rebel, a more frequent user will quickly be upgraded to an Advocate and once truly part of the revolution will become a Champion.
The Church Of Noise community started out in 2011 as a result of the same-titled track, originally a collaboration with Dennis Lyxzén of Swedish hardcore punk-pioneers Refused and The (International) Noise Conspiracy. The song holds a siren-call of strings, bass and lyrical manifesto: “…It only takes a sound to change the beaten path/It only takes love and courage to take it all back.” View the video below, then be sure to check and see when The Bloody Beetroots will be coming to you!
THE BLOODY BEETROOTS LIVE TOUR DATES:
02.28.13 Berlin, Germany
03.01.13 Wiesbaden, Germany
03.02.13 Zurich, Switzerland
03.04.13 Milan, Italy
03.06.13 Amsterdam, Holland
03.08.13 Dublin, UK
03.09.13 London, UK
03.12.13 Bielefeld, Germany
03.13.13 Brussels, Belgium
03.14.13 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
03.15.13 Strasbourg, France
03.16.13 Paris, France
03.22.13 WMC, Miami, USA
You might also like:
- Free Download: Reid Speed & Annalyze "Lez Twerk Vol.II" -- File Under Baddest Bitch Anthems
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Trance Sounds A Lot Like These 9 Things
- DJ Pierre Says 'EDM Culture Is Not Separate From House Music"
- Erick Morillo Throws Shade On "Pop Star" DJs
- Spotlight: JuicyTrax & Dyrage - Huge (Original Mix)
- New Hard Dance Music: Top 10 Releases Jul 28 - Aug 3
- 15 Songs That Defined Dance Music Before "EDM"
- Here Are 5 Things Your Molly Hangover Feels Like
- EDM Struggles: How To Find The Techno Song Without Words
- Coone Speaks On The Rise of Hardstyle, New Music and The Making of Defqon.1