EDM News – Hang Out With Destructo To Celebrate The Release Of His New EP On Skrillex’s OWSLA Imprint
Los Angeles producer and DJ DESTRUCTO is teaming up with digital events platform Mixify to celebrate the release of his HIGHER EP—out June 10 on OWSLA and Boysnoize Records— with a digital release party and webchat with fans on Monday, June 10 at 9 PM EDT.
The HIGHER EP features two new, unreleased tracks—“Higher” and “2112,” both co-produced with U-Tern—along with remixes of the title track from French house producer Brodinski and Australian house/electro producer Tommy Trash. On the HIGHER EP,DESTRUCTO solidifies his decades-long career in electronic music. “Higher” seesDESTRUCTO melding dreamlike melodies with an unmatched funky groove, while “2112”perfectly depicts DESTRUCTO’s obsession with technology and futuristic sounds as the bouncing bass ebbs and flows from beginning to end. Also included on the HIGHER EP are remixes of “Higher” from DESTRUCTO allies Brodinski, who brings the original track to a slow techno burn, and Tommy Trash, who ups the ante with his trademark, deep-cutting electro blares. Listen to the “Higher” (Tommy Trash Remix) here: http://goo.gl/OV5uF. DESTRUCTO (Gary Richards) is also the founder of HARD Events—the world-renowned event and festival producer recognized for landmark festivals such as HARD SUMMER, HARD Day of the Deadand the three-day electronic music cruise Holy Ship!!!
You might also like:
- Bath Salts Or Molly? The Bunk Police Want You To Know What's In Your Baggie
- First Listen: Skrillex & Diplo (Jack U) - Take U There
- BREAKING: HARD Summer May Not Be Allowed To Return To Whittier Narrows Recreation Area
- It's Time for the Wantickets EDM Event Guide!
- Chicago Bans EDM Events From Congress Theater
- Free Download: Elliphant feat. Skrillex – Only Getting Younger (Remixes)
- Skrillex Plans Marquee NYC Invasion on 9/4
- Our Favorite HARD Summer 2014 Highlights
- Hard Summer 2014 Attendee Dies From Suspected Overdose
- LA's Best Electronic Music Events August 2nd - 3rd - Handpicked By Megan Sutherland