Los Angeles producer and DJ DESTRUCTO is teaming up with digital events platform Mixify to celebrate the release of his HIGHER EP—out June 10 on OWSLA and Boysnoize Records— with a digital release party and webchat with fans on Monday, June 10 at 9 PM EDT.
The HIGHER EP features two new, unreleased tracks—“Higher” and “2112,” both co-produced with U-Tern—along with remixes of the title track from French house producer Brodinski and Australian house/electro producer Tommy Trash. On the HIGHER EP,DESTRUCTO solidifies his decades-long career in electronic music. “Higher” seesDESTRUCTO melding dreamlike melodies with an unmatched funky groove, while “2112”perfectly depicts DESTRUCTO’s obsession with technology and futuristic sounds as the bouncing bass ebbs and flows from beginning to end. Also included on the HIGHER EP are remixes of “Higher” from DESTRUCTO allies Brodinski, who brings the original track to a slow techno burn, and Tommy Trash, who ups the ante with his trademark, deep-cutting electro blares. Listen to the “Higher” (Tommy Trash Remix) here: http://goo.gl/OV5uF. DESTRUCTO (Gary Richards) is also the founder of HARD Events—the world-renowned event and festival producer recognized for landmark festivals such as HARD SUMMER, HARD Day of the Deadand the three-day electronic music cruise Holy Ship!!!
You might also like:
- HARD Fairplex Event Cancelled Along With New Capacity And Age Regulations For Day Of The Dead
- Skrillex 'Bangarang' Goes Acoustic with HAMMERBIRDS
- Top 10 Drum And Bass Tracks Of The Week - 8.21.15 Chart
- HARD SUMMER Recap: HARD Has Changed Forever
- deadmau5 responds to Skrillex calling him 'asshole'
- Justin Bieber Performs At HARD Summer, Never Thought We Would See The Day
- Listen: Dillon Francis x Skrillex Collaboration Finally Drops
- Skrillex Touring India For The First Time, Interviews TMZ Reporter
- Here Are HARD Summer's Set Times
- Jai Wolf Remixes Royal Ahead of HARD Summer