Los Angeles producer and DJ DESTRUCTO is teaming up with digital events platform Mixify to celebrate the release of his HIGHER EP—out June 10 on OWSLA and Boysnoize Records— with a digital release party and webchat with fans on Monday, June 10 at 9 PM EDT.
The HIGHER EP features two new, unreleased tracks—“Higher” and “2112,” both co-produced with U-Tern—along with remixes of the title track from French house producer Brodinski and Australian house/electro producer Tommy Trash. On the HIGHER EP,DESTRUCTO solidifies his decades-long career in electronic music. “Higher” seesDESTRUCTO melding dreamlike melodies with an unmatched funky groove, while “2112”perfectly depicts DESTRUCTO’s obsession with technology and futuristic sounds as the bouncing bass ebbs and flows from beginning to end. Also included on the HIGHER EP are remixes of “Higher” from DESTRUCTO allies Brodinski, who brings the original track to a slow techno burn, and Tommy Trash, who ups the ante with his trademark, deep-cutting electro blares. Listen to the “Higher” (Tommy Trash Remix) here: http://goo.gl/OV5uF. DESTRUCTO (Gary Richards) is also the founder of HARD Events—the world-renowned event and festival producer recognized for landmark festivals such as HARD SUMMER, HARD Day of the Deadand the three-day electronic music cruise Holy Ship!!!
You might also like:
- Justin Bieber Gets Pierced With Massive Penis In New Jack Ü Video
- deadmau5 Throws Shade At Jack Ü And Justin Bieber Collab
- Dillon Francis Is Actually Dropping A Fire Mixtape. Releases First Song
- Watch: Skrillex Jammed With The String Cheese Incident. Haters Freaked Out
- 5 Electric Forest Artists You Can't Define
- Are These The 30 People That Rule EDM?
- This One Image From Skrillex Will Change Your Perspective On Life
- Walmart Is Ditching Justin Bieber And Booking DJs Now
- Zedd: "I'm Not Really Inspired By EDM At All"
- Mat Zo Throws Shade At Tiesto And Armin van Buuren And Talks Diplo Ghost Producers In Online Tirade