This is a riot call. NYC duo, HEARTSREVOLUTION, step up to the podium with their upcoming EP, Ride or Die, out via OWSLA and Kitsuné on July 23rd. Described by NME as “the model for the modern pop group,” Lo and Ben are putting forth five tracks of edgy dance perfection, set to hijack the public’s consciousness with lyrics from a pop revolutionary.
The band has kept quite busy since their last official release, taking to the streets with their arresting public art of hanging 2,013 stuffed animals in LA, NY and Tokyo for their Street He(art) Project. They most recently partnered with Swarovski to cover their iconic HEARTSCHALLENGER Pop He(art) ice cream truck in 500,000 color changing crystals passed on from the “King of Pop,” now navigating the streets of New York with some incredible merch. Coming after their Just Blaze-mixed Revolution Rising mixtape, this EP is a precursor to HEARTSREVOLUTION’s debut full length, coming this fall on OWSLA. This is music for a revolt against the corrupt system; only one will prevail.
You might also like:
- CONTROL with Botnek, Jacob Plant, James Egbert
- Top 10 Drum And Bass Tracks Of The Week - 8.21.15 Chart
- Watch: Aoki Drops "Ukali", The Song Of Tomorrowland
- Top 10 Indie Dance Tracks - 7.23.15
- Mat Zo Throws Shade At Tiesto And Armin van Buuren And Talks Diplo Ghost Producers In Online Tirade
- Skrillex Releases Exclusive Content Inspired By Space
- New World Sound & Uberjakd Are All About The Bounce (Interview)
- Steve Aoki Has A Documentary On The Way
- Someone Made A Change Petition To Stop Booking Caked Up
- 11-Year-Old Australian Producer Nails His First Festival Set