EDM News:Heartsrevolution Announce Ride or Die EP Via OWSLA July 23rd
This is a riot call. NYC duo, HEARTSREVOLUTION, step up to the podium with their upcoming EP, Ride or Die, out via OWSLA and Kitsuné on July 23rd. Described by NME as “the model for the modern pop group,” Lo and Ben are putting forth five tracks of edgy dance perfection, set to hijack the public’s consciousness with lyrics from a pop revolutionary.
The band has kept quite busy since their last official release, taking to the streets with their arresting public art of hanging 2,013 stuffed animals in LA, NY and Tokyo for their Street He(art) Project. They most recently partnered with Swarovski to cover their iconic HEARTSCHALLENGER Pop He(art) ice cream truck in 500,000 color changing crystals passed on from the “King of Pop,” now navigating the streets of New York with some incredible merch. Coming after their Just Blaze-mixed Revolution Rising mixtape, this EP is a precursor to HEARTSREVOLUTION’s debut full length, coming this fall on OWSLA. This is music for a revolt against the corrupt system; only one will prevail.
You might also like:
- Sound Nightclub x Dim Mak Present G-Mafia Label Takeover: Doozie/Malik Mustache/Ricardo Bernardi
- Control Tonight: Just Blaze, Whiiite, Dani Deahl & More!
- The Chainsmokers Want You To Be Like Kanye - Kanye Does Too
- Coone Speaks On The Rise of Hardstyle, New Music and The Making of Defqon.1
- Listen To Rusko's "Sunshower" Off Forthcoming EP
- Anna Lunoe is a Thoughtful Bass Drum Dealer
- Steve Aoki Talks Fan Art And The 'Aoki Jump'
- Living Well. Cool Collaborations: LONG X OWSLA
- Industry Focus: Will Runzel, Talent Buyer & Artist Manager
- Watch The Chainsmokers' Drew Capsize Steve Aoki's Raft