This is a riot call. NYC duo, HEARTSREVOLUTION, step up to the podium with their upcoming EP, Ride or Die, out via OWSLA and Kitsuné on July 23rd. Described by NME as “the model for the modern pop group,” Lo and Ben are putting forth five tracks of edgy dance perfection, set to hijack the public’s consciousness with lyrics from a pop revolutionary.
The band has kept quite busy since their last official release, taking to the streets with their arresting public art of hanging 2,013 stuffed animals in LA, NY and Tokyo for their Street He(art) Project. They most recently partnered with Swarovski to cover their iconic HEARTSCHALLENGER Pop He(art) ice cream truck in 500,000 color changing crystals passed on from the “King of Pop,” now navigating the streets of New York with some incredible merch. Coming after their Just Blaze-mixed Revolution Rising mixtape, this EP is a precursor to HEARTSREVOLUTION’s debut full length, coming this fall on OWSLA. This is music for a revolt against the corrupt system; only one will prevail.
You might also like:
- Seven Lions, Valentino Khan, And Paris Blohm At Control Tonight - EDM News
- Magnetic Event: Focus Fridays Toronto 11/29/13 With Owsla’s Good Times Tour
- Botnek "I Know" & "Through The Night" (Remixes) - EDM Download
- Exclusive Premier: A Behind The Scenes Look At Sampology's Audio/Visual DJ Sets
- LA's Post Disco Duo De Lux Share New EP As A Free Download - LP Due 2014 On Innovative Leisure - New Electronic Music
- Dani Deahl Calls Out Sexism in The DJ Booth - EDM News
- Exclusive Premier: Heddie Tilton "Pink Ghost" - New Electronic Music
- Phuture Doom's Self Titled LP - Review - New Electronic Music
- Listen: Carnage Releases New Track "Mara" For Free Download
- EDM Download: RL Grime's 2nd Annual Halloween Mix - EDM News