EDM News:Heartsrevolution Announce Ride or Die EP Via OWSLA July 23rd
This is a riot call. NYC duo, HEARTSREVOLUTION, step up to the podium with their upcoming EP, Ride or Die, out via OWSLA and Kitsuné on July 23rd. Described by NME as “the model for the modern pop group,” Lo and Ben are putting forth five tracks of edgy dance perfection, set to hijack the public’s consciousness with lyrics from a pop revolutionary.
The band has kept quite busy since their last official release, taking to the streets with their arresting public art of hanging 2,013 stuffed animals in LA, NY and Tokyo for their Street He(art) Project. They most recently partnered with Swarovski to cover their iconic HEARTSCHALLENGER Pop He(art) ice cream truck in 500,000 color changing crystals passed on from the “King of Pop,” now navigating the streets of New York with some incredible merch. Coming after their Just Blaze-mixed Revolution Rising mixtape, this EP is a precursor to HEARTSREVOLUTION’s debut full length, coming this fall on OWSLA. This is music for a revolt against the corrupt system; only one will prevail.
You might also like:
- Miami Beach Party Taps Aoki Group, Benny Benassi
- OWSLA To Release 24/7 Stream On Gaming Platform
- Ultra Lineup Reveals Stage Listings & New Artists
- Bloody Beetroots Adds Screamo Singer To EP
- Exclusive Dirtyphonics Video & Interview
- The M Machine Proves They Aren't Afraid Of Change
- Free Download: 'Something Fresh' Starts A Jungle Rave
- The Dim Mak 2014 Greatest Hits Is A Less Obvious Recap
- Free Download: DIM MAK's Funky 'House For The Holidays' Mix
- Skrillex's "Dirty Vibe" Given a Harsh Remedy Remix