This new Blood Diamonds’ track “Barcode Pt. 2″ featuring Dominic Lord is the dope shit to me. It takes the tight production skills of producers in EDM culture and matches it up with the new wave of hip hop cats. It comes together in a way that’s better than a mash-up and eons a head of anything going on in “dance rock”. As a matter fact electronic dance rock just needs to die. There I said it.
Sorry for the rant here’s the video-
And here’s the full EP stream, out via OWSLA on September 19th and available exclusively on Nest.
You might also like:
- Mat Zo Throws Shade At Tiesto And Armin van Buuren And Talks Diplo Ghost Producers In Online Tirade
- Skrillex Releases Exclusive Content Inspired By Space
- 11-Year-Old Australian Producer Nails His First Festival Set
- Record Label Apparel Has Stepped Up Its Game (Fashion Shoot)
- Top 10 Future Bass Tracks — 4.21.15 Chart
- 7 Futuristic Compilations You Need To Bump
- CONTROL Presents: GANZ / Jai Wolf / Vindata / AO Beats
- Skrillex Drops Fiery New Remix
- OWSLA To Release 24/7 Stream On Gaming Platform