PvD, Avalon and Magnetic Magazine have teamed up to offer you the chance to intern for the day with Paul van Dyk and his team. One lucky candidate will get the chance to work with team PvD as they prepare for his big show this Wednesday 11/27 at Avalon Hollywood.
You will work alongside the management team to help them prepare for the show, get a chance to meet and interview Paul van Dyk and the events promoter, etc. and have your interview posted on MagneticMag.com.
If you want to break into the world of Electronic Music, Media, Management or Event Production this is your chance for a sneak peak and the opportunity to get hands-on experience and a letter of recommendation from PvD himself should you excel at your tasks.
Entering is simple, please submit a short paragraph on why you would be the perfect candidate for this amazing opportunity. Keep it to 5 sentences, the winner will be chosen by Magnetic Magazine’s Editorial Team.
You must be 21 years-old or over
You must be willing to work alongside PvD’s team for the day
Transportation and Accommodations will not be provided, so you must be able to get to Avalon / Hollywood on you own
You may only enter once
Winner will be notified tomorrow evening via email, so you must act fast.
More on Paul van Dyk here:
More on the event at Avalon here:
you might also like:
- Andrew Bayer Brutally Calls Out Fan On Post About Same-Sex Marriage
- Top 10 Trance Tracks Of The Week - 6.14.15
- Above & Beyond Perfectly Explains The Current Problem With EDM
- MAKJ, Whiiite, And Ryan Jaso Celebrate Control's 6th Anniversary With Exclusive Playlists
- Armin van Buuren Played The Preakness: One Horse Wasn't Feeling It
- Hardwell Speaks On Haters And Fake Artists
- How Rukes Became The Most Known Photographer In Dance Music