So, just like the ‘lil joker (the douche, not the cholo) that posted the above photo on our Facebook wall, we “did a little digging” (or what we like to call more accurately a “google search”) and found out this article is a complete fake. Pretty obvious from the get go, but we checked anyways.
Here’s what we found-
First there is no Bethel Woods News, Daily, etc.- It looks like the prevalent local paper in that area is the River Reporter. Also just look at the picture – perfectly folded edges and that “I just did this on a computer” type face. Not to mention the article copy.
So, in the words of Indiana Jones, “Nice Try Lao Che!”. Hopefully the prankster isn’t Robert Sillerman . . .
You Also Might Like
- Paris Hilton To Headline 'World's Largest Music Festival'
- Big EDC NY Lineup Arrives
- Mysteryland Lineup Hits Mainstream, Underground And In-Between
- Mysteryland Going Even Further In 2015
- EDC Puerto Rico Lineup Finalized
- Brand New 'One Tribe Festival' From ID&T To Grace SoCal This Fall
- The Winner Of The Best Promoter Category for Magnetic Mag’s Best Of 2014
- The Winner Of The Best Festival Category for Magnetic Mag’s Best Of 2014
- New Funding Could Push SoundCloud Valuation Over $1 Billion
- SFX Leaders Purchase Over $1.5 Million In Company Stock