So, just like the ‘lil joker (the douche, not the cholo) that posted the above photo on our Facebook wall, we “did a little digging” (or what we like to call more accurately a “google search”) and found out this article is a complete fake. Pretty obvious from the get go, but we checked anyways.
Here’s what we found-
First there is no Bethel Woods News, Daily, etc.- It looks like the prevalent local paper in that area is the River Reporter. Also just look at the picture – perfectly folded edges and that “I just did this on a computer” type face. Not to mention the article copy.
So, in the words of Indiana Jones, “Nice Try Lao Che!”. Hopefully the prankster isn’t Robert Sillerman . . .
You Also Might Like
- Mysteryland Stage Spotlight: THE BOAT
- Seth Troxler: "I'd Totally Go And Watch Paris Hilton Play"
- Claptone Releases Raw And Honest Single Off Debut Album
- The Travel Joint Will Arrange Your Cannabis Trip For Electric Daisy Carnival
- This Is The Most Fake DJ Set You Have Ever Seen
- Shots Fired: Pasquale Rotella Takes Aim At Gary Richards
- Electric Daisy Carnival Now Has A Readable Lineup
- Deadmau5: "Let's Make Boise Idaho The New Ibiza"
- EDC Las Vegas Releases Rave Heavy 2015 Trailer
- Life in Color San Diego [Event Recap]