Party People!!! It's officially the end of summer (AKA Festival season)-- and if you're a Southern California native, you know that Wonderland is the token goodbye to summer send-off. If you're heading out to Insomniac's Nocturnal Wonderland this weekend, there are a few things that you should be aware of...
1. There's an upside down room, and it's as dope as it sounds.
2. Mat Zo is doing a throwback Trance set... again, as legit as it sounds.
3. The art installations come from all over the place -- and they're some of the best we've ever seen.
4. There's a Consciousness Group for those who choose complete sobriety, are in recovery or feel overwhelmed by the event. It's like a safe house, and we admire it. For meeting times or to learn more about the group, check out their Facebook pageHERE.
5. The Prodigy... Well, Maxim from The Prodigy will be doing a full DJ set. Regardless, legendary. Be There.
6. Funtcase VS Cookie Monsta -- prepare yourself for the epic bass rounds that are about to penetrate your brain. Oh, and come for the ratchetivities.
7. DJ Dan. Bad Boy Bill. Donald Glaude. Charles Feelgood. Someone remind us what year this is?? We're going to party like the 90's. #UltimateThrowback
8. Stages. Lights. Production.... Wonderland. The stages are one of Insomniac's most well-known attractions. And if you don't know... now you know.
9. Wanna meet Alice? How about the Hatter? Want to see the darker side of Wonderland? Well, you're in luck. The whole cast is here.
10. The most important piece of this puzzle? It's tradition... Welcome to our official End of Summer party. See you in Wonderland!