The top ten house chart is unexpectedly star studded this week as it's packed from top to bottom with some of today's most talented producers including Eats Everything, Aeroplane, Tim Green, Audiojack, and of course my top pick of the week from the one and only, DJ KOZE!
1. 'OPERATOR (DJ KOZE'S EXTENDED DISCO VERSION)' - LAPSLEY [XL RECORDINGS]
It's always a great pleasure to feature a Koze production in my top ten but this one in particular is pretty special thanks to his uber funky extended edit of Lapsley's latest single 'Operator'.
2. 'STRINGS' - KINK [CLONE ROYAL OAK]
Bulgarian electronic music wizard, KiNK has just unleashed his latest masterclass in house music called 'Valentine's Groove' and on the b-side is this magically euphoric gem entitled 'Strings'.
3. 'SAMBAL' - AEROPLANE & PURPLE DISCO MACHINE [SPINNIN' DEEP]
Yet another funky one on the house chart this week as Aeroplane teams up with Purple Disco Machine for a delightfully good tropical track.
4. 'FLASH (EATS EVERYTHING REMIX)' - GREEN VELVET [RELIEF]
Green Velvet's 1995 rave PSA in the form of a dance-floor stomper gets a very proper update from the man of the hour from Bristol, Eats Everything.
5. 'TROUBLE' - OFFAIAH [POSITIVA]
This brand spanking new producer who goes by the name of Offaiah may just have the song of the Summer on his hands.
6. 'DESTROYER (FOLD'S LEAN TAPE VERSION)' - AUDION [!K7 RECORDS]
'Destroyer' is indeed my personal favorite track from Audion's latest album so I may be a bit biased here, however one can't ignore how juicy this particular remix is from London based producer, FOLD.
7. 'NONSTOP NONSENSE' - MAT.JOE [HOTTRAX]
Jamie Jones' rarely used Hottrax imprint gets put to very good use by German house music duo, Mat.Joe.
8. 'FOR A MEMORY' - TIM GREEN [GET WEIRD]
Lee Burridge's Get Weird imprint gets it's fifth ever offering from the man who has been making nearly perfect music as of late, Mr. Tim Green.
9. 'TURYA' - AUDIOJACK [CROSSTOWN REBELS]
The production duo known as Audiojack set aside their jacking tendencies for a more stripped down track that is both minimal and slightly psychedelic.
10. 'CASINO' - TREVINO [AUS MUSIC]
Trevino may be a relatively new name to dance music but the man behind the alias is former drum and bass producer Marcus Intalex who has come full circle as he returns to house and techno.
Stream the entire top ten house music chart as a playlist below: