If you are a fan of new electronic music, a great way to celebrate this Halloween is to dress as a famous DJ/Producer. Sometimes it can be a bit tricky- You can't just throw on some headphones and look like Tiesto. As with any costumes, accessories are the key to pulling off the right look.
So here are some must-have subtle accents that will help you pull off dressing as your favorite DJ this halloween!
1. Black V-Neck and costume Eyebrow
And you can be . . . Hardwell!
2. Black wig, champagne and a 2pac t-shirt:
And you can be . . . Steve Aoki!
3. Layers of earth tones, a flannel and a beanie:
And you can be . . . Avicii!
4. Fake Tattoos and the rich man's meth
And you can be . . . deadmau5!
5. Fake Beard and NO HEADPHONES!
And you can be . . . steve angello!
6. A feminine hygiene product . . .
And you can be . . . David Guetta OR Bob Sinclar!
you might also like: