Now here's a fun piece of furniture that just debuted at CES. It's called the Sound Lounge and it's made by Ion, a consumer electronics manufacturer. The idea is simple- it's an ottoman that doubles as a speaker. It's sturdy and comfy enough to sit on, but has a subwoofer and two speakers built in (ladies, don't get any ideas!).
MAGNETIC RECOMMENDS:Pioneer DDJ-SX In Gold Colorway
The Sound Lounge features an integrated Bluetooth® receiver, so it can streams music from your smartphone or tablet wirelessly while you relax. You can link up to four Sound Lounges via the aux inputs and outputs for even more versatility.
No word on the MSRP. Available in red or white.
• Room filling sound from the built-in stereo speakers
• Streams music wirelessly via Bluetooth
• Link up to four Sound Lounges via aux inputs & outputs
• Plush padding & sturdy build enhance your living room
• Ported subwoofer provides deep, rich bass
• Speakers are located on the ottoman sides for big sound and great coverage
• Timeless design enhances your living room, bedroom or dorm