Calling all creative minds! Our friends at Mysteryland have unveiled the first contest of its kind - the Sustainable Design Challenge! As an environmentally conscious collective, Mysteryland has taken their strong "Festival Footprint" ethos and applied it to the creative, unique minds of attendees. This contest, rooted in community, nature and music will run until April 25, 2014 where one winner will be chosen.
From The Press Release…The winning design will be built and placed on the festival grounds in Bethel Woods, New York, the original location of the legendary Woodstock Music & Arts Festival. Contestants have a chance to conceptualize, design, and participate in the building of an installation that represents their unique vision, and the Grand Prize winner will have his or her work seen by nearly 25,000 attendees. As an acknowledgement of participation all those who have completed submissions will receive a 20% discount code for Mysteryland USA tickets.
- Sculpture will be produced and prominently displayed at Mysteryland US 2014
- In the weeks leading up to Mysteryland US, winners will receive on and offline promotion and official recognition on Mysteryland social channels and public platforms, including link to proposal and design rendering
- Portfolio will be featured on Mysteryland US website
- The winning designer(s) will work with the entire Mysteryland production and creative team while co-producing their installation on-site and credited as part of the Mysteryland crew.
- Winning sculpture will be photographed for post-event PR and 2015 promotional content, and the winners will be listed as official ‘Friends of Mysteryland,’ with full accreditations to the designer(s).
- One Bohemium Premium Ticket to Mysteryland US, Holy Ground Camping, tent, food and drink tickets for the weekend (per team member, with a +1 each)
For entry information and competition guidelines, please Click Here.