Another big week in house music with another ten house tunes for you to immerse yourself in as you ponder what you will do with your summer. Leading the pack this week is Ellum's newest release with a stellar remix by none other than the label boss himself. The supporting cast isn't so bad either as we also have tunes from Moon Boots, Jamie Jones, & Richy Ahmed.
1. “Learn To Fly (Maceo's Flight Home)” Odd Parents, Ellum Audio
Maceo's imprint Ellum Audio is only growing stronger and stronger with each release. Here he puts his personal spin on Odd Parents' "Learn To Fly" and the results are yet another cinematically epic composition.
2. “Can't Explain” EZLV ft. Freya, Plant Music
Montreal duo EZLV drop a deep house gem on their second ever release with New York label Plant Music. Out now exclusively on Beatport.
3. “Whatever You Need” Moon Boots, French Express
Moon Boots flawlessly executes another feel-good house tune for New York's own French Express camp.
4. “The Knight (Electric Jones Remix)” Igor Vicente, Hot Creations
Igor Vicente's "The Knight" gets some live and gritty bass-line treatment from Hot Creations label boss, Jamie Jones.
5. “Naples” Cajuu, Es Schallt Im Wald
Es Schallt Im Wald is a brand new label out of Germany who has grabbed their name from a free open air cult party that happens regularly outside of Berlin. The label has enlisted an artist by the name of Cajuu to producer their first release and it is a beautifully hypnotic tune that channels a little bit of Laurent Garnier thanks to the saxophone solo that leads this track to it's peak.
6. “So Yeah” Fei-Fei, Love & Other
Fei-Fei's "So Yeah" is off of a new collection from Love & Other's "Love & Other Drugs Volume One". Out next Monday and it has already received support from artists such as Claude Vonstroke & Diplo. Don't sleep on this one.
7. “Tunnel Vision (Richy Ahmed Mix)" Michael Jansons, Resonance Records
Resonance Records introduce their next EP "Tunnel Vision" courtesy of Michael Jansons. Stepping in for remix duties are Max Chapman and Richy Ahmed but it is Richy's take on the single that is driving and infectious. Definitely a floorfiller!
8. “En La Escena” Montenegro, We Are Here Music
Out today on Beatport and off of Mexico City's We Are Here Music is a tech-house banger by Montenegro who are also based out of Mexico City.
9. “Freaks Back” Simon Beeston & Andi Numan, thoughtless
A very complex and progressive tune that would make those over at Innervisions jealous with envy.
10. “Urban Camouflage (Patryk Molinari Remix)" Schlepp Geist, Ritter Butzke Studio
Off of the "Back To The Basics" EP, Patryk Molinari's re-rub of "Urban Camouflage" is a gorgeously deep yet slightly haunting affair.