Let's talk about this Big Room House plague for a minute, shall we? I mean, lezbehonest here -- this genre blew up faster than Jose Canseco... in the best way possible, of course. But where did it come from? And Why? It's like this extraterrestrial sub-genre of... well, everything. Dutch house and Electro influences were once to thank for the development of big room house... then came the sound effects. Then "The Drop." Then there was the fuckin' animals... Then came DVBBS. And well, here we are. Welcome to the cluster-fuck of EDM!
01. Your Tweaker Neighbor's Car Alarm
02. "Classically Trained Musicians"
03. Psycho Monkey with Cymbals
04. Teletubbies Washing Body Parts.
05. A Stampede.
DVBBS & VINAI - Raveology (Official Video)
Which sounds a lot like this:
TJR & VINAI - Bounce Generation (Original Mix)
Which sounds A LOT like this:
Vinai’s “Hands Up”
07. Fake Boobs
08. Your Head On All These... At Once.
09. The Emergency Broadcast System
10. No Caption Needed
11. Processed Cheese
BONUS: All Ya Gotta Do Is BELIEB.