Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends. And all across the United States today, families are coming together to do one thing... give thanks. From the stuffing, to the potatoes, to the traditional turkey, it is the feast of all feasts today, with leftovers tonight, tomorrow, Saturday, and probably the week after.
And while some of these tracks may go way back, there is nothing 'left over' about them. It's just a group of classic cuts to vibe to, after the dinner, when you're kicking back with the fam.
Here are 10 downtempo/chillout tracks that make a perfect post Thanksgiving Dinner Playlist:
1. Washed Out "Feel It All Around"
2. U.N.K.L.E. "Main Title Theme"
3. Tosca "Honey"
4. Flying Lotus "MmmHmm"
5. DJ Krush Featuring CL Smooth "Only The Strong Survive"
6. Thievery Corporation "Lebanese Blonde"
7. Moby feat. Patti Labelle - "One Of These Mornings"
8. Nightmares On Wax "You Wish"
9. Ratatat - "Wildcat"
10. DJ Shadow "Midnight In A Perfect World"
The Best Of Cafe Del Mar Compiled by Jose Padilla