Desert Hearts Announce Spring Festival And Deep Jesus Gives You Thy 10 Dancefloor Commandments
In the spirit of the season we bring you the ten dancefloor commandments from thy one an only Deep Jesus. Yes, Christmas was about the birth of Christ, not getting your new Xbox One. So we hope you enjoy this little dose of goodness. Happy Holidays from us and Deep Jesus too.
Deep and Tech House are a form of religion when it comes to Desert Heart’s very own Deep Jesus. Being a co-Founder of the ground breaking boutique festival, his musical offerings have given him the platform to fine-tune the vibes of the underground. Driven by the anticipating ambiance of day into night, this San Diego native is known for his deep and melodic sounds.
1. Music is thy religion, keepeth it holy!!
2. If thou bares witness to kandy, neon tank tops, and fist pumping, thou needs to pray, because thoust are in the most unholy of places.
3. Thou shalt not get on the mic, nor direct thy followers to put their hands up in the air.
4. If thy Disc Jokey should drop any Afrojack, thou must cover thy ears and knoweth Satan is in thy presence.
5. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors tracks to such lengths as to Shazaam on thy holy dance floor.
6. Thou shalt not try to have a conversation with the Disc Jockey whilst he is mixing thy holy sounds.
7. Thou shalt not simply press "play". To do so is an act of witchcraft and deceit.
8. If one of the flock shall stray and make a request forgiveth thy member, andlest them know it shall not pass
9. Thou shalt not play the unholy sounds of the radio, to do so is blasphemy!
10. We are all Desert Hearts!!
Desert Hearts Spring Festival
March 27-30, 2015
It's with supreme excitement that we announce the dates of our Desert Hearts Spring Festival! We knew 72 hours of House, Techno, & Love at our 2 Year Anniversary was never going to quench the thirst of our music loving family, so on March 27th-30th we're headed back to the Los Coyotes Indian Reservation for Round 2 at our new home off the grid. We've listened to all your feedback and learned a lot from our first experience on the Rez, so this next go around you'll see a much more polished Desert Hearts festival experience. Ohhh baby it's about that time...
House, Techno, & Love... We Are All Desert Hearts
Follow Desert Hearts on Facebook | Twitter