The budgeting DJ's best friend just got a makeover!
If you aren't savvy, Reloop's beatmix MK2 Controllers have been seen in basements, cellars, clubs and dance halls the world-around since 2012. They're one of the only controllers from that era to have remained relevant to this day. They retail for < $300.00 ($200 if you know what you're doing), and have a feature list that would make any controller jealous.
So, what's the big deal? It now comes in "Complete Black." We're talking "controller-shaped-hole-in-the-universe" black. The multi-colored pads look great behind the obsidian-like reflective deck, and the price is a time-tested bargain.
- 2-Deck SERATO Performance PAD Controller
- Easy plug 'n' play capability
- 8-pad performance section (16-colors)
- Split mode: CUE and sampler mode can be combined
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Slim profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and superior scratching integration
- 2 external FX units
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack incl. EQ control
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- SHIFT buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for SERATO DJ & DJ INTRO
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required!
If you're impressed, you should be. If you're not, spend some time searching for a functional alternative that won't run you $800+. See ya in a couple weeks, happy hunting! For purchase information and more details, head to their website.