The Akai MPC is one of the most critically acclaimed drum machines of all time, and its finally returned better than ever! Introducing the MPC Touch, a touchscreen and pad centered MPC puts all of the power of the old MPC and more right to your fingertips.
The MPC Touch has 16 velocity sensitive pads, a built in touch sensitive LED screen, and numerous other knobs and buttons. It is perfect for chopping up or creating the ultimate drum groove. It comes with the ability to find your samples, drag them in, stretch and pitch them, and adjust the envelope all with the touch of your fingers. There is a section for drawing in MIDI events, a step sequencer and even an XYFX feature for complete control over any and everything you make with this device. It also comes with its very own MPC program and over 20,000 MPC sounds.
- 7″ color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive thick, fat MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
- MPC software and over 20,000 sounds
- Browse Samples on screen
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- Grab and manipulate waveforms
- Draw in MIDI Events
- Adjustable Envelopes
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
The MPC Touch will be available November 2015 for £499 (~$770)
For More information click here.