Today, Subpac has announced their latest line of wearable technology with their Subpac M2 that features a slimmer control box, Bluetooth receiver and high capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery to allow the M2 to go anywhere with ease. Subpac continues to upgrade their design with the M2 being the next in line.
Artists like Richie Hawtin, Pete Tong, Dubfire, Excision, The Glitch Mob, The Gaslamp Killer and Plastician all use the Subpac to enhance their studio production process. Amon Tobin even designed the Peugeot 'Fractal' which features Subpac built directly into the seats. If you want to literally feel the music you're listening to, there is no better product.
“We are on a mission to introduce the physical dimension of music and sound to the world. With the SubPac M2, we have created the most immersive wearable audio experience to date. Anyone can now experience audio the way the creator intended - full immersion, anywhere, anytime.”
The newly designed model features new proprietary tactile transducers and vibrotactile membrane that enhances the vibratory field, making it possible to bring more bass more places with total ease and portability.
Available for pre-order here.
SUBPAC M2 FEATURES:
- New materials and design for enhanced vibratory field.
- New optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and energy efficiency.
- New ergonomic design for maximum impact, body contact and comfort.
- Nano silver treated materials to control bacteria and odor from active use.
- Slimmer control box with dedicated placement points on the unit.
- Flexible control cable for greater ease of movement.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming.
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery now runs 6+ hours per charge.
SUBPAC M2 TECH SPECS:
- Frequency Response: 5hz-130hz
- Wired Input: 3.5mm stereo
- Headphone Out: 3.5mm stereo
- Wireless Input: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP Streaming
- Charger: 15V 1.6A 24W w/ Intl IEC-c7 cables
- Rechargeable Battery: 10.8V, 2300mAh Li-ion battery (6+ hours per charge)
- Dimensions: 17” x 12” x 1.5” (43cm x 30cm x 4cm)
- Weight (including battery): 4.8lbs (2.2kg)