Justin Martin has shared details of his forthcoming album, Hello Clouds, to be released next month.
As a regular Dirtybird player since the collective's inception, Justin has been one of the label's most critically acclaimed artists, beloved for his quirky antics and carefree attitude. Four years ago he released his debut album, Ghettos & Gardens, which helped to launch his signature sound into the spotlight. The new album will look to expand his reach and features collaborations with the likes of Ardalan, Charlotte OC, Kill Frenzy, Will Clarke, FEMME and Christian Martin among others. When talking with RA about how the album came about, Justin explains, "I reached out to specific artists who currently inspire me, artists I think the world needs to hear more of."
Justin Martin's Hello Clouds is set to be released April 20th via Dirtybird
01. Dive In
02. Hello Clouds feat. FEMME
03. The Feels
04. Odyssey feat. Lena Cullen
06. Rabbit Hole feat. Charlotte OC
07. Be Mine
08. Back To The Jungle feat. Will Clarke
09. Tropical Storm Mango (Interlude)
10. Wet Cat feat. Kill Frenzy & Ardalan
11. Midnight feat. Christian Martin
12. Function VIP feat. Ardalan & PartyPatty
13. Hold Them feat. Mohna