The electronic music scene is huge, and growing daily - and while most artists that have worked their asses off get a piece of the pie, there are many that unfortunately don't.
I digress. it is tough to create a podcast that really stands out from the rest, especially since everyone seems to have their own show nowadays. However, the upside to this is that the internet makes finding those gems much easier, and in turn giving unknown artists a chance to shine.
Fortunately, twice a month I get a chance to select for you, our readers, a showcase of the finest cuts the underground has to offer. With so much great music constantly being released, the hardest part is making a "selection." See what I did there? Clever, I know... Moving on!
For the past two episodes, I've been fortunate to receive outstanding guest mixes from the likes of breaks master Blazer and rising talent Shmitty (click the links below to listen to their mixes), but for this week's episode, I step back into the booth with a techno studio mix, featuring some of my current favorite cuts, as well as some recent finds.
Every show has always, and will always will be different, with each episode reflecting my current taste and mood. And while both my mood and tastes are ever changing, I promise to bring you nothing but the freshest, most cutting-edge electronic music around, regardless of genre. So enough chat, let's get to it: Lights out, heads down, this is the sound of the world's underground.
1) Booka Shade - In White Rooms (Hunter/Game Remix)
2) Drumcomplex & Roel Salemink - Keiper (Original Mix)
3) Matador - The Enemy feat. Felix Da Housecat (Julian Jeweil Remix)
4) Rick Sanders - Old Memory (Original Mix)
5) DJ Boris - Language (Carlo Lio Remix)
6) Arjun Vagale - Let Me Lead You (Original Mix)
7) Ilario Alicante - Temporary (Original Mix)
8) The Welderz - The Hypnotiser (Original Mix)
9) Pacius Elter - Measure Of Confidence (Original Mix)
10) Slam - Structure
Have a favorite track from this week's show? Let us know!