House music demigod Armand Van Helden tops this week's chart along with a very talented supporting cast of up-and-coming house producers.
1. "WINGS" - ARMAND VAN HELDEN [SPINNIN' RECORDS]
PH D's 1982 pop single "Won't Let You Down" get an absolutely glorious house music remake by none other than house music demigod, Armand Van Helden!
2. "YEBISAH" - MARK KNIGHT [TOOLROOM]
3. "WILD DREAMS (ADESSE VERSIONS REMIX)" - DJ DUKE'S PLEASURE DOME [MINNEAPOLIS EXCHANGE]
DJ Duke's Pleasure Dome alias gets revived after a 20-year hiatus - and on the flip side of this vinyl-only release, the highly admired Adesse Versions gives the tune "Wild Dreams" a delightfully jacking rework that should indeed set any floor on fire.
4. "HOUSDZ" - FRANCIS WHITE [ELROW MUSIC]
Barcelona-based party brand El Row doesn't only know how to throw a damn good party - they're also pretty good at pumping out quality, no-nonsense house music such as this latest floor filler from Italian producer, Francis White.
5. "NEXT WAVE" - LUCA DOOBIE [NEW VIOLENCE RECORDS]
The baton gets passed to another Italian producer, Luca Doobie, for this wonky house jam titled "Next Wave" on British tech house label New Violence Records.
6. "LOCK, STOCK N' BARREL" - COMUNICA [COMUNICA]
Production duo, Comunicå gets Detroit-style deep on this jazz-inspired jam called "Lock, Stock N' Barrel"
7. "GANJA FARM" - OSCAR POULSEN [SOMEDAY LAB]
Some might say that no one does tech house like a Spaniard, and Spanish producer Oscar Poulsen sure is making a good case for such a claim.
8. "MARRAKESH" - MAURO ALPHA [BUBBLEJAM RECORDS]
Longtime Italian producer Mauro Alpha appears on Bubblejam for a jumping, four-track affair called the Arc EP that features this massive chugger titled "Marrakesh."
9. "DEAD END (TIM GREEN REMIX)" - ATELIER FRANCESCO [CITYFOX]
10. "FEEL YOUR LOVE" - RHYTHM MASTERS [EDIBLE MUSIC]
Last but most certainly not least on the house chart this week is a rousing disco number from '90s house gurus Rhythm Masters!
Stream the entire top ten house chart as a playlist below: