Keith McMillen Instruments has announced their new K-Mix editor with Windows support. The K-Mix itself is a pro-quality USB audio interface with transparent preamps for quality recording. It's also a fully programmable mixer that features routing and channel-specific DSP that can function completely without a computer. With eight balanced inputs and two preamps, the K-Mix is just as powerful as any other audio interface, but with a twist: It's also a mixer.
The new K-Mix Editor software now comes with Windows drivers and is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 (64-bit only)!
Check out what features the K-Mix has to offer:
- USB Bus Powered
- Ultra-Low Noise µPre™ Preamps
- High-End AKM Converters
- 32-bit Floating Point Signal Path
- 8-in/10-out Audio
- Per Channel DSP
- Flexible Routing
- Standalone Quad 5.1, 7.1 and Octo Surround Mixer
- Onboard Preset Storage
- No Computer Required
- Ultra-Sensitive Precision Rotaries and Faders
- User-Assignable MIDI Controls
- Lightweight and Portable
- Rugged Construction, No Moving Parts
Download the K-Mix Editor software here.