The world of portable production keeps on getting better and better, from high-end USB mics to powerful mini monitors.
Fly Imagine has just introduced the Fi Station, the first all-in-one, low-cost portable music, video, and entertainment center for recording and mixing high-quality professional music, editing 4K HD video, listening to hi-fi audio, doing karaoke, DJing, remixing, and watching HD video, movies, and other content.
Priced for a limited time starting at $349 for pre-sale on Indiegogo Fi Station combines top components, an elegant all-metal encased design, and all the ports and technology necessary for professional A/V use, replacing professional sound and video equipment normally costing thousands of dollars.
The unit includes pre-installed Fi App, works with Android, iOS, Mac/PC apps and software.
Unlike highly technical, expensive, hard-to-use systems designed for a small number of hardcore professionals, Fi Station employs the ease of use of an Android touchscreen and comes pre-installed with the Fi app for controlling the device’s input/output. Fi Station also gives you full control of a variety of Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac apps, software, and hardware configurations, giving powerful music and video production and mixing to all at a fraction of the price.
Created by the industry’s best designers, Fi Station is compact and lightweight, shaped like a tablet, with 9.7” or 11.6” display options and an aluminum alloy unibody with CNC shield noise and other technologies to make audio clearer. Whether you want to record or play music, DJ a party, play 4K HD quality video, watch an HD movie, or perform karaoke, Fi Station can handle any request with ease.
Fi Station makes the impossible possible – no need for multiple products to get the job done.
“Sometimes you find yourself needing to buy several products to meet your different needs – you might need a professional sound card to record, a Hi-Fi player to listen back to lossless audio, and a separate TV box to play HD videos - and even after you’ve bought all of these separate products, you’ll find that very few of them are compatible with each other,” said Fay Wong, Founder & CTO of Fihifi. “That’s why we created the Fi Station – an easy-to-use product that can be used in different scenarios, with high quality input and output capabilities, neatly wrapped up in a stylish design.”
• Professional instrument and voice recording station.
• Full HD video recording and playback.
• Full HD movie viewing, media entertainment station, and TV box.
• Hi-Fi audio and music player.
• Music arrangement.
• Mixer and DJ remix.
• USB DAC (digital audio converter).
All metal body - full metal shield, stylish and rugged design.
Touch screen interface.
Rotary knob and full digital controls.
Ports connect with virtually everything:
- TF Card (up to 128GB).
- HDMI 2.0.
- Multi-Link USB 1.
- USB 2.
- Headphones 1.
- Analog I/O 2 in/2 out.
- Digital I/O 2 in/2 out.
- M-Link to connect to desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- 9.7” or 11.6” retina display.
- Full HD 4:3 & 16:9 resolution.
- LED backlit.
- Multi-touch with IPS Technology.
- Up to 3840 x 2160 display resolution.
- OGS fully-lamination.
CPU & GPU:
- RK3288 28nm HKMG Processing.
- Quad-Core Cortex-A17, up to 1.8GHz.
- GPU: ARM Mali-T764 GPU.
- TE, ASTC, AFBC tech
32GB or 64GB storage, 4GB memory.
- 4Kx2K H.265 (10-bit) video decoder.
- 1080p H.264 video encoder.
- Image enhancement processor.
- 4Kx2K@60fps HDMI 2.0.
- MP4, M4V, MKV, XVID, ASF, MOV, H.265, H.264, MPEG4, VC-1.
Fully analog and digital I/O.
- 24Bit/192Khz ADC
- 32Bit/384Khz DAC
- Converters: ADC 24-bit/DAC 32-bit.
- Supports PCM, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, AMR, FLAC, APE, DSD, WAV
- USB audio driver (M-Link mode);
-Supports ASIO & Core audio.
-Mac OS X version 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista.
- Includes Fi App and Fi Panel App which controls Mic, headphones, input/output channel volume and pan, audio sample rate, and delay settings.
- Works with Android apps, including SoundCloud, Spotify, Sing!, SoundHound, Netflix, YouTube, HBO, etc. Audio is through USB audio output for high quality and super low latency.
- Multi-link mode: works with Mac and PC software and iPad/iPhone iOS apps, such as Pro Tools, Cubase, etc.