Daniel Avery is gearing up for a massive DJ-Kicks release on Friday, November 11th, and he's released the third and final single to be released from the compilation, his own track - "A Mechanical Sky."
The piece is reminiscent of his debut album Drone Logic (out via Phantasy Sound), but manages to see Avery in a more nuanced and mature light. It's clear a lot has happened since the 2013 project, but the attitude and style remain within the same line. Avery's growth in the studio highlights his dedication to his craft, as well as his pure dedication to London's nightlife scene.
On the song, Avery notes that it's -
"a club track made exclusively for the mix. It feels good to be back in the studio and making music again. Some finish lines are appearing on the horizon."
Like previously mentioned, Avery's compilation will be out Friday, November 11th via K7 Records. It will be out via digital, double vinyl, and CD, and pre-orders can be found here.
- In Aeternam Vale - Soundscape I
- Daniel Avery - Sensation (Rrose Remix)
- Shlømo - Vertigo
- Planetary Assault Systems - Dungeon
- Ekserd - Hidden Document II (Svreca Remix)
- BLNDR - Untitled 3 (Modvs Remix)
- Ulwhednar - Stortorget
- Artefakt - The Fifth Planet
- Post Scriptum - Donbelief
- JP Enfant - Sirens
- IORI - Maya // Rote - Look In Your Eyes
- Lewis Fautzi - Blood
- Daniel Avery - A Mechanical Sky (DJ-Kicks)
- Slam - Cirklon Bells (Edit-Select Remix)
- Daniel Avery - Space Echo