Nutritious is back with a new mix this month as part of our exclusive mix series with the talented producer, and this time he traverses the worlds of Blood Orange, Bonobo, Todd Terje, DJ Shadow, and more.
For those that aren't familiar with him yet, Nutritious is an experienced vet within the music industry working with Avex Records, contributing to the NYT bestselling book Living Well, airing multiple sets on Pete Tong’s Evolution FM radio, scoring films for Danny Aiello and appearing in and scoring two feature films alongside Method Man, Moby, Sander Kleinenberg and Wolfgang Gartner. It's safe to say that even if you weren't familiar with his name, you've definitely heard his music at some point in your life.
We're excited to continue our mix series with the extraordinary talent, who balances elements of jazz, ambient, and experimental works to explore a world of sounds we don't always get to at Magnetic.
Magnetic - Nutritious EP02 - Playlist
01. Won't You Be - DJ Shadow - Island Records
02. Love Ya - Blood Orange - Domino Records
03. Branches Break - GoGo Penguin - Blue Note
04. Oban - Jaga Jazzist - Ninja Tune
05. Modified Man - Stratus Part 1 & 2 - Albert’s Favourites
06. My Vibration - Rene Lopez - Self Released
07. Let It Ride - Tacuma Bradley's Unity Band - Ropeadope
08. The Defender of Anti-Schwag - The Brothers Nylon & MK - Ropeadope
09. Ten Tigers - Bonobo - Ninja Tune
10. Disco Duck - Darkhouse Family - First Word Records
11. Preben Goes to Acapulco - Todd Terje - Olsen Records
12. Rise - Herb Alpert (Gay Marvine “Rise Above” Edit) - A&M Records