After a three week hiatus, the top ten house music chart returns with a collection of tunes that may very well stick around for a very long time. Tunes like Richy Ahmed's banging rework of Groove Armada, a spectacular new one on Innervisions, and of course Kyodai's huge new one on Exploited are just a few examples of what this thriving genre has in store for your Springtime listening.
1. "THE CLONE" - KYODIA [EXPLOITED]
Berlin production duo, Kyodai are knocking on Summer's door with this ripping, peak-time number that is guaranteed to be a massive hit!
2. "U CAN (RICHY AHMED REMIX)" - GROOVE ARMADA [SNATCH! RECORDS]
3. "MORGENROTSONATE" - SOLEE [PARQUET RECORDINGS]
You may just find yourself closing your eyes and drifting away to the mind-bending, melodic beauty of this nearly unpronounceable gem.
4. "SIDEWAYS EIGHT (RUEDE HAGELSTEIN REMIX)" - JUSTIN MASSEI [SELADOR]
5. "O AMOLADOR" - SWITCHDANCE [INNERVISIONS]
6. "SIENNA" - JOSEPH ASHWORTH [PETS RECORDINGS]
The artist formerly known simply as Ashworth returns to the quirky Pets Recordings imprint with a pair of very funky house choons including this melodic shuffler he calls "Sienna."
7. "ANOTHER DIMENSION" - RIVA STARR [PLAY IT SAY IT]
8. "SABILU (ESTRAY REMIX)" - KMLN FEAT. MIAN [SOL SELECTAS]
Sabo's Sol Selectas imprint along with the Canadian transformational festival, Shambhala ran a remix contest last year for the South Asian inspired jam, "Sabilu" and the winner's remix was issued last Fall. However, there were some mighty fine runner-ups so the label has gone ahead released a full remix package which includes this absolutely divine version from Estray.
9. "HEARTBREAKER" - PARKER MADICINE [HEIST RECORDINGS]
Top-notch 22nd century disco coming from Italian producer, Parker Madicine on the consistently flawless Heist Recordings!
10. "DRIVEN TO DISTRACTION" - ARCHIE HAMILTON [FUSE LONDON]
Underground house music's next star, Archie Hamilton returns to the well-respected FUSE imprint with a pair of scorching floor choons.
Stream the entire top ten house music chart via the playlist below: