Berlin-based producer Deepchild, also known as Archarné, is a specialist in deep techno and ambient electroic music. He recently released a remix EP for his album Innocence & Suburbia” and to honor the occasion, he has given us a 60-minute mix that captures the spirit of that EP.
The mix includes some tracks from both the Deepchild and Acharné discography, samples from Tupac interviews that add a philosophical side to the mix as you sit back and contemplate the world (don’t think too hard).
Listen to the mix below and keep it for posterity for those late nights and early mornings.
1 Deepchild - "Stand Where There Is No Place To Stand"
1a. (mixed in) Amiri Baraka - "The Way of Things in Town"
2. Burial - "Beach Fires" (Hyperdub)
3. Fluxion - "Subliminal Tone" (Chain Reaction)
3a. (mixed in) Alan Lomax Archives field recording
4. Deepchild - "Stay"
5. Ryuichi Sakamoto - "Murder"
6. How To Dress Well - "& It Was U (Kid Smpl Remix)"
7.Vladislav Delay - "Stop Talking" (Huume)
7a. (mixed in) - Tupac Shakur interview excerpts
8. Krill Minima - "Das Licht Durch Dein Denster Schatten Wirft An Die Wand" (Krill Minima)
8a. (mixed in) Jacques Derrida On Forgiveness
9.Aphex Twin - "Tha" (Apollo)
9a. (mixed in) Burren Street found sound (rain)
10. Acharné - "Schipol" (Seppüku)
11. Olafur Arnalds - "This Place Is A Shelter" (Mercury Classics)
12. Acharné - "The Child" (Seppüku)
13. Acharné - "Innocence and Suburbia (Microlot remix)" (Seppüku)