Magnetic Mag is stepping up and formatting our charts to feature the Top 15 Tech-House tracks of the month from now on. Revealing the new releases that stood out across the dancefloors and parties around the globe. For this month’s edition, we are starting with Steve Lawler's remix of one of the tracks of the year, “Fake’ by Jesse Perez. Turn up your volume and enjoy the best tech house tracks of August 2017.
1. ‘Fake’ (Steve Lawler's Fakin' It Remix) - Jesse Perez [Mr. nice guy]
2. ‘La Fiesta’ - Max Chapman [Hot Creations]
Let’s get this party started with this uplifting, feel good tune. ‘La fiesta has all the attributes of a flawless tech-house track. A cheerful vocal rolling up with bouncy baseline and solid drums. A foolproof of a splendid Balearic song.
3. ‘Quiet Time (Shadow of Myself)’ - Tube & Berger, White Lies (Tube & Berger rework) [kittball]
The dynamic duo brings a special club remix of their pop-dance song ‘Quiet Time (Shadow of Myself). The song which was released on their last album, We Are All Stars.
4. ‘Generate Power 2017’ (Blondish Less Diva Rework) - DJ Pierre [get physical]
5. ‘Fargo’ - Sidney Charles [Relief]
Sidney Charles shows off his skills and versatility on his new EP released by Relief Records. A three track Ep composed at its best. "Fargo" has a deep-tech vibe delivered by full bassline, a famous sample, and hypnotic synths.
6. ‘Arabian’ - Emanuele Inglese [UNDR THE RADR]
The Arabian EP, contributes twice on this chart. The track showcases a bright groove highlighted by its pretty vocals.
7. ’Escape’ (S-Man's Extended Warehouse Mix) - Emanuele Inglese [UNDR THE RADR]
Also from Arabian Ep., this magnificent track deserves to be listed in this month’s chart edition. S-Man puts his work into this extended remix. Making it perfect to rock dancefloors.
8. ‘Nonstop’ (Dakar & DJ Glen Remix) - Sharam Jey, Kolombo [Bunny Tiger]
These two Brazilian DJ and producers work together on this splendid track. They remix ‘Nonstop’ song, giving it the Brazilian flavor of tech-house.
9. ‘The Relax’ (Ramon Tapia Remix) - Zoo Brazil [Black Hole Recordings]
Zoo Brazil is always on top of the game, and to make it even better Ramon Tapia adds his collaboration to make it one of the best tech house track of the month.
10. ‘Strings’ (Ben Sterling Remix) - Wolf Story [Frequenza Records]
What the “Wolves” from Miami and a 19 years old kid from Britt has in Common? They put together this incredible track. Ben’s remix feats an electric guitar riffs, uplifting groove and rigid drums.
11. ‘I Cant Stop’ (Dario D’Attis Remix) - Sandy Rivera [Defected]
Dario D’Attis gives a vibrant groove to Sandy Rivera’s classic ‘I Can’t Stop’. Who doesn’t remember ‘this, this, ttthis’. The track is already topping every tech and house chart in world and couldn't be missed on this list.
12. ‘Don't Fake It’ - BOT & Craig Williams [food music]
BOT returns with Craig Williams for this solid release on Food Music. The track features a contagious vocal alongside heavy pleasant drums and predominant synths. A track that fits to every dancefloor and stages around the globe.
13. ‘Telling You’ (Anek Remix) - Michael Bibi [Lost Records]
Anek, the female duo from Copenhagen, showcase their savvy skills on this merry remix. A playful track tuned up with soulful vocals and groovy bassline.
14. ‘I Like It’ - Taspin, Diaz [Studio3000]
The duo from Russia delivers this cool tech-house tune. They changed the game a little bit, their former productions were closer to indie dance and NU disco styles. However, these new techy vibes brought them into Beatport’s Top 100 list and of course, this Tech-House Top chart.
15. ‘Muse’ - Luigi Rocca [Heinz Music]
Luigi Rocca debuts on Heinz music with this dance floor banger. ‘Muse’ rolls up with an energetic bass and deep synth sounds. A must have track for after-hours sets.