Presented by MagicalButter.
Halloween is almost here. Gather up your favorite adult ghosts, zombies, and witches because your All Hallows' Eve celebration is sure to delight with these five cannabis infused recipes from MagicalButter, the world’s first botanical extractor. The MagicalButter machine makes infusing cannabis into butter, oil and tinctures an absolute breeze, so be sure to pick one up in order to create your culinary masterpieces.
Break out the jack-o'-lanterns, fake cobwebs, black cats, and broomsticks. And, before you make a mad dash to the kitchen to whip up these elevated treats, be mindful of your guests and follow these pro-tips when planning your spooky festivities:
- Tolerances vary. Make low-dose edibles, since you can always eat more, but you can’t eat less!
- Alcohol combined with cannabis significantly increases THC levels in the blood, so it’s best to keep alcoholic beverages in the background.
- Cook with 1:1 ratios of CBD and THC to help even out potency.
- Use high CBD / low THC strains to enjoy the muscle-relaxing benefits of CBD while minimizing the strong psychoactivity that comes with consuming THC.
- Pay attention to the ingredients in your edibles. When possible, look for gluten-free, vegan, organic, sugar-free, and low-fat options to maintain a balanced diet.
- Be sure to use MagicalButter’s 21UP Trays to clearly identify medicated foods as “for adults only” and keep them in a secure location to avoid any misunderstandings and accidental dosings.
Now that you’re ready to trick or treat responsibly, have fun creating these delicious recipes!
Nothing says “Yummy!” like Magical Gummies. A fun twist on a traditional treat, Magical Gummies are an easy to make crowd-pleaser. Simply watch the video above or follow the recipe online for step-by-step instructions.
Brown sugar, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract….all the flavors of fall in a single bite. Simply add cannabis, follow this recipe, and you’re all set to impress!
Fruity Rice Krispy Treats
For an extra festive spin on this Fruity Rice Krispy Treats recipe, use non-fruit flavored crisped rice cereal. Then, add yellow and red food coloring to the marshmallow and butter mixture until you get a nice jack-o'-lantern-colored orange. Instead of squares, roll them into balls to mimic pumpkins.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
MagicalButter’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups will be a party favorite! Follow the recipe to a tee, but replace your everyday candy mold with a fun halloween themed mold like the one we found at Michael’s, featuring a pumpkin, ghost, bat, witch hat, cobweb and skull.
Creamy Caramel Apples
An infused caramel apple a day keeps the creeps away...Grab some Red Delicious or Granny Smith apples, or a selection of each, and pair them with your favorite strain to create the ultimate harvest season treat for this Creamy Caramel Apples recipe.