UAD has just announced the latest edition to their desktop interface range, and world's first Thunderbolt 3 powered interface, Arrow. The new unit features an onboard UAD-2 Solo core, allowing for near-zero latency when using the UAD plugins, regardless of buffer settings in your DAW. Arrow also features acclaimed Unison mic preamp technology, giving musicians the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers.
Priced at around $499, the unit could be considered the "entry level" unit for perspective UAD customers, but that's about as entry level as it gets. UAD interfaces have become synonymous with the best hardware-emulated plugins on the market, and having access to these at this price could make this one of the best selling pieces of studio gear this year. Better yet, Arrow is available now worldwide.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp technology provides the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of the “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle — featuring 14 quality UAD Plug-Ins
- Bus-powered connection to modern Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
For more information, click here.