Valentine’s Day is almost here! Treat your sweetheart to these delicious cannabis infused Chocolate-Covered Strawberries made with MagicalButter’s New Gourmet Compound Chocolates. Perfect for chocolate molding, thick coat dipping, candy making, desserts and confection applications, these chocolates are specially formulated for adding herbal butters and oils.
If you don’t already have a MagicalButter machine, now’s a good time to add one to your culinary arsenal since for a limited time only you can purchase their Valentine’s Bundle, which is made up of the MB2e 110v Machine, along with a MagicalButter LoveGlove, a PurifyFilter 190, and their new MagicalButter Chocolate Recipes cookbook. The bundle also includes a MB Butter Tray, and Eat To Treat Gummy Trays (2-pack)—all for only $189.99!
Nothing says love like weed and chocolate.
Ripe strawberries dipped in dark chocolate with white chocolate drizzled atop is a simple yet decadent treat that will impress your friends and your taste buds!
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Chill Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Yield: about 20 servings
4 teaspoons Magical Coconut Oil
4 ounces MagicalButter Compound Chocolate—Dark
24 large ripe strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried
4 ounces MagicalButter Compound Chocolate—White
1. Add 2 teaspoons of the Magical Coconut Oil to the dark chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
2. Grasping the green tops, slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange dipped strawberries uniformly on MagicalButter Baking Mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
3. Add 2 teaspoons of the Magical Coconut Oil to the white chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
4. Dip a MagicalButter Spatula into the melted white chocolate. Then, drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion, producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Get creative, and have fun!
5. Chill your Chocolate Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them, about 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!
1. In place of white chocolate you can use milk chocolate, for a shades-of-brown artistic strawberry flavor experience.
2. Make extra, because they won’t last!