The best tunes of February are usually the Spring's early indicators of which jams are going to be extra large over the early festival season. Camelphat's update of "Right Here, Right Now" is already taking over but tracks like Will Easton's "18 Month Free Trial" and Waze & Odyssey's "All Of Us" are two more which are expected to be quite big. Not to mention, they are both products of Waze & Odyssey's W&O Street Tracks. A fairly impressive feat for the up-and-coming label. Also featured on the chart are a handful of progressive gems that stand above the rest like Guy J's "Airborne" and Oona Dahl's stellar remix of "Voight Kampff" by Tripswitch and the legend that is Nick Warren.
1. "DEEP SPACE" - FRANKY RIZARDO [8BIT RECORDS]
Defected favorite, Franky Rizardo makes his debut on Nick Curly's 8bit imprint with a trio of severely good tunes that are primed and ready to wake up that 5AM dance-floor. Turn this one all the way up!
2. "18 MONTH FREE TRIAL" - WILL EASTON [W&O STREET TRACKS]
If you've managed to catch Radio 1 on a Friday sometime over the past couple of months, then it's very likely you've heard this massive choon hammered to bits by newcomer, Will Easton.
3. "AIRBORNE" - GUY J [LOST & FOUND]
Prepare for lift-off. Lost & Found's Guy J returns to the imprint with a pair of stunners including this rich and melodic beauty he's aptly titled "Airborne."
4. "MIRROR WALK (KHEN REMIX)" - NICK MUIR [BEDROCK]
Progressive House legend, Nick Muir returns to the label he helped co-found along with Bedrock production partner, John Digweed. The spectacular return comes in the form of a three-track EP which includes two solid originals, plus a fantastic re-rub of the A-side by the Israeli production maven known simply as Khen!
5. "ALL OF US" - WAZE & ODYSSEY [W&O STREET TRACKS]
At the very beginning of February, Waze & Odyssey unleashed this mammoth-sized belter which is about to take festival season by storm.
6. "BAD BLOOD" - NICK CURLY [KNEE DEEP IN SOUND]
7. "SUCCESSION" - ANTIC [ANJUNADEEP]
Antic formerly appeared on Anjunadeep as one half of Journeymen but here he is as a brand new solo artist debuting on the label with a trio of tunes including this melancholic floor gem he calls "Succession."
8. "VOIGHT KAMPFF (OONA DAHL REMIX)" - NICK WARREN & TRIPSWITCH [ONEDOTSIXTWO]
9. "DO YA FEEL ALRIGHT" - MASON MAYNARD, ELI BROWN [RELIEF]
Manchester meets Bristol on this floor-filling, double-dose collaboration between Mason Maynard and Eli Brown on Green Velvet's own, Relief Records.
10. "HAVWEST" - DANNY HOWARD [TOOLROOM]
Danny Howard isn't just becoming the next esteemed Radio 1 DJ, he's also building a healthy young resume of productions as a producer as well.
11. "ANMUT" - SOLEE [PARQUET RECORDINGS]
Solee kicks off 2018 with a two-sided release on his own imprint and it features this ultra-moody, prog-tune he calls "Anmut."
12. "MIND OVER BODY" - OCTAVE & LULIUS [AKBAL MUSIC]
Octavian Rotaru aka Octave is a Romanian producer who makes his debut here on the coveted Akbal Music imprint with his Mind Over Body EP.
13. "TODAY'S NEWS" - SOLARDO [REPOPULATE MARS]
Tech-house's biggest duo are back with yet another inappropriate floor-filler they call "Today's News."
14. "RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW (CAMELPHAT REMIX)" - FATBOY SLIM [TOOLROOM]
Sitting pretty at the top of Beatport at the moment is this respectful update of Fatboy Slim's 1998 big beat masterpiece.
15. "I GOT A GOOD IDEA" - TREY [LET'S PLAY HOUSE]
Swirling melodies, funky piano stabs, and uptempo rhythms highlight this Let's Play House gem by an artist who's known simply as Trey.
Stream the entire house chart uninterrupted via the Soundcloud playlist below: