With the holidays behind us, it's time to start planning our festivities in 2019 and we've got the perfect soundtrack to get you in the mood.
1. "SPACE & TIME (EXTENDED VOCAL MIX)" - DARIO D'ATTIS FEAT. JINADU [DEFECTED]
London-based vocalist, Jinadu collaborated with Swiss-producer, Dario D'Attis and the result is a silky-smooth vocal on top of a rather chunky rhythm. Easily the top vocal tune this side of 2019.
2. "DELIGHT" - EVA BE [POKER FLAT]
Berlin's Eva Be lands on Poker Flat's wax only sub-label with three choice cuts all raw and unique in their own way including the lead track, "Delight." A bouncy, '90s influenced track with a hand-picked, "Higher State of Consciousness" break which features prominently as the backbone of this underground goodie.
3. "UHH OHH (KREATURE REMIX)" - JACKY [JACKY & FRIENDS]
Jacky's first release on his own imprint, Jacky & Friends features this belter of a remix from Manchester based producer, Kreature!
4. "ATLAS" - ARTBAT [DIYNAMIC]
The Ukrainian production pair, ARTBAT return to Diynamic with yet another chart topper that includes three smashing tunes. One is the title track, another being the collaboration with Dino Lenny, and of course this hypno-progressive gem they call "Atlas."
5. "SHOUT" - ILLYUS & BARRIENTOS [TOOLROOM]
With a floor tune as huge as "M.E.A." last year, on Toolroom, the Glasgow duo, Illyus & Barrientos secured this guaranteed return to the chart and it certainly does not disappoint. From its wailing diva vocals to its razor-sharp hi-hats, this track is a bona-fide hit.
6. "CALING OUT (DAVID PENN EXTENDED REMIX)" - SOPHIE LLOYD FEATURING DAMES BROWN [CLASSIC MUSIC COMPANY]
Just when you thought you've heard the last of this 2018 gospel-house anthem, Madrileño, David Penn comes in and adds his own deep and techy flavor proving to be very effective as the remix climes up the Beatport ladder.
7. "VALKYRIE" - COLLECTIVE STATES [HIGH TIDE RECORDINGS]
Hailing from Southampton, Collective States of High Tide Recordings unleash the label's tenth release and it features this BladeRunner-esque production they call "Valkyrie."
8. "BLACK MONDAY" - SAILOR & I [STIL VOR TALENT]
Lost In This Civilized World stars the tune, "Coming Down" but if you ask me, the b-side, "Black Monday" shines just a little bit brighter.
9. "BECOMING CYCLONIC (TELFORT REMIX)" - JIMPSTER [FREERANGE]
It isn't often that Jimpster allows other producers to remix his work but on his Burning Up remixes package he's enlisted Scottish producer, Telfort and the results are sublime.
10. "ROGUE KEYS" - DALE HOWARD [TOOLROOM]
Toolroom's very first release of the year is a big one and it comes from Liverpool's Dale Howard. The E.P. is titled, Rogue Keys and it's title track stars not only on the release but on the best of January as well thanks to a skipping rhythm and a synth stab matched up perfectly in unison.
11. "BREATHE" - JESUSDAPNK [FINE MODE]
San Diego's Jesusdapnk gets deep and stripped back on "Breathe." The second of three tunes forthcoming on his Sippin EP.
12. "HARMED" - FIDELES [AFTERLIFE]
"Harmed" by Fideles begins as a slow-burner before building into a dramatic crescendo that will leave you moving and grooving.
13. "PAVAN" - ADANA TWINS [TAU]
With the first two releases on TAU already issued, the label bosses themselves, Adana Twins take their first shot with three heady tunes. The first on the E.P. is this slow-burning number they've curiously titled. "Pavan."
14. "SCHLAFLOS (DANIEL BORTZ REMIX)" - BRAUNBECK [SOL ETERNO]
Daniel Bortz steps in for remixing duties and delivers a hypnotizing, Detroit-style, revision suitable for very late night warehouse play.
15. "FROM THE BACK" - PAT LOK X PARTY PUPILS FT. DANCES WITH WHITE GIRLS [KITSUNE]
Stream the entire top 15 chart uninterrupted via the playlist below: