Clubland is at full throttle with plenty of parties happening across the globe giving music production little room to fall behind. Innumerous labels from well recognized to tiny emergent ones keep delivering outstanding underground tracks every month. Here is the list of the top-notch tech-house tracks of February 2019.
1. 'Rosa' - Andrea Oliva [Desolat]
2. 'Inside My Head' - Audiojack [Crosstown Rebels]
Audiojack are a Leeds-bred, Ibiza-based duo who have built a sterling reputation over the last decade. Their latest track is topping the best tech house charts on digital music platforms already. Check out the premiere of the track on Magnetic, here!
3. 'Sirens' - Jordan Brando [Club Sweat]
Australian Dj and producer, Jordan Brando drops a thumping tune on the Aussie label, Club Sweat.
4. 'Translate' - DEL-30 [Kaluki Musik]
Del-30 makes his debut on Kaluki Musik with the Who Speaks Latin EP. The lead track Translate, takes you straight to the club with energetic stabs, a hard-hitting bassline and sultry vocal licks.
5. 'Greed' - Juan (AR) [Distance Music]
Juan (AR) is a DJ & producer from Buenos Aires, Argentina. He brings to the Distance imprint with an EP called, Greed. His style oscillates between groovy minimal, deep tech & tech house with powerful basslines and cool drums.
6. 'Like That' - Knober [303Lovers]
Italian label, 303Lovers, welcomes back, Knober with an outstanding two-track EP, Like That. The lead track incorporates dope tech house sounds along with groovy percussion.
7. 'Danzica' - Marc Ross [Nonstop]
An energetic and vibrant track from Italian producer, Marc Ross comes out on Nonstop Records ready to conquer dancefloors around the world.
8. 'THREE OF US (MANUEL DE LA MARE REMIX)' - Tuff Dub, Davina Moss, Aday Chinea [303lovers]
Manuel De La Mare releases on his own label an out of boundary dance tune. “Three of Us" is a hefty track rolled with sharpie drums and dub strings.
9. 'Tango Wango' - Solardo [Ultra]
10. 'Constructivism (Joe Red Remix)' - Metodi Hristov [Street King]
Street King imprint kicks things off with a brand-new remix for 2019! The Spanish DJ/producer, Joe Red does the original version justice as he showcases his bass driven, peak time-centric remix of "Constructivism."
11. 'The System' - Josh Butler [8Bit]
The recognizable house DJ and producer, Josh Butler returns to Nick Curly and Gorge’s 8bit imprint to open 2019 with three vibrant cuts in the form of his impressive The System EP.
12. 'Look At You' - Arnold & Lane [NV'D Records]
Arnold & Lane are back with a filthy tune, "Look at You:" a completely groovy, shake your ass tune layered with a catchy hook and knocking out bassline.
13. 'Salimo' - Hector Couto [Sola]
Hector Couto raises the bar for 2019 as the Salimo EP kicks his year off to a prolific start. Title track "Salimo" is driven by steely drums and clever percussion.
14. 'The After Party' – Pirate Copy [Distance Music]
Pirate Copy begins the new year in style with the release of an excellent two-track EP on the French label, Distance Music. "The After Party" weaves with 303 synth notes and a truly spoken vocal sample. Not to take the name too literally as you can rock this at the main event too!
15. 'Back To Paradise (Matteo Spedicati Remix)' - Italoboyz, Blind Minded [This and That]
Italoboyz returns to This and That imprint featuring a remix track by Matteo Spedicati. On the lead track, “Back To Paradise” he adds a new percussion while keeping the sensual guitar that is prominent in the original.