In this month's edition, we've put together a list of sure-fire floor-fillers featuring tracks from heavyweight producers such as Dennis Cruz, Claude VonStroke and Mark Knight, amongst others. Tracks that will make you get down and enjoy every delicious move you make on the dance floor.
See past charts here.
1. ‘Wicked’ - Dennis Cruz [Solid Grooves Records]
2. ‘Getting Hot’ - Claude VonStroke, Eddy M [DIRTYBIRD]
3. ‘Some More feat Solo Tomas’ - Tim Baresko, Shiba San [VIVa LIMITED]
4. ‘Rapuh’ - Cuartero [Edible]
The young DJ and producer from Malaga, Spain debuts on Eats Everything’s Edible label with a guaranteed floor-filler EP Rapuh. A ton of funk is injected into this bouncy party starter, with Cuartero twisting some melons with some clever play on the vocal samples.
5. ‘Dip Into A Dream’ - Lubelski, SOHMI [Gruuv]
6. ‘Give You Up (Mark Knight Remix)’ - Dido [Toolroom]
Mark Knight delivers a stunning remix of Dido’s "Give You Up." This brand new remix features the classic Mark Knight sound, packed with plenty of rhythm with that marimba synth and those added touches of Dido’s vocal.
7. ‘Terrace Paranoid’ - Hector Couto [Snatch! Records]
Hector Couto presents the latest release on Snatch! Records. The Spanish producer continues on with his tough rolling tech house sound. The track is styled with a dirty, funky and bass-driven fashion.
8. ‘Lost in Music’ - Alvaro Smart [Klaphouse records]
Klaphouse records welcome Alvaro Smart, with his latest single, "Lost In Music." Alvaro uses his signature style to create a powerful bassline mixed up with sharp bongos and small effects to build up this excellent track.
9. ‘Zulu Dance’ - Damon Hess, Mescal Kids [303Lovers]
Damon Hess collaborates with Mescal Kids, to deliver a superb EP called Popping Collars on 303Lovers Imprint. "Zulu Dance" features a deep and rolling bass line that makes it perfect for the club's peak time.
10. ‘Aztec Culture’ (Extended Mix) - Space Food [Bodhi Collective]
Vladimir and Leonid a.k.a. Space Food is a house music project from St. Petersburg - Russia. Their current work has gotten them selected for some of the top tech house charts curated by some of the biggest names in the scene.
11. ‘Someone Like You’ - Mirko Di Florio [Armada Subjekt]
Setting the groove with a striding bass and layered percussion loops, Mirko Di Florio debuts on Armada Subjekt with a club-ready tune "Someone Like You." This release is meant to keep the crowd going for hours on end.
12. ‘Yeke Yeke’ - Disaia [Playmobil]
Playmobil label presents the Yeke Yeke EP by Spanish duo, Disaia. The featured tune is a twist of an old-school sample loaded with plenty of contemporary tech house flavors and geared perfectly for the dancefloor.
13. ‘Sound Of My Brain’ - Paul Darey, Joe Red [Deeperfect Records]
This serious track is part of Stefano Noferini’s, Club Edition Annual 19 Vol 2. It is a compilation filled with hot tracks that are perfect for the dark and loud club spaces.
14. Flauta - Huxley [Moon Harbour Recordings]
15. ‘ROLLIN' RIDDM FT. MC ROSSKO' - Enzo Siragusa [Fuse London]
FUSE label boss, Enzo Siragusa continues to celebrate his label and party series' 10-year anniversary with an expansive album showcasing the scope of his sound titled A Decade of Rave, which includes the driving house cut "Rollin' Riddm" featuring MC Rossko.