Today, innovative DAW Bitwig has announced the newest version of their software, Bitwig Studio 3. Version 3 expands on its Grid concept with even more features and improvements, while remaining both easy and fun to use. This is the biggest update to the DAW since its inception, and there is so much to explore. Below, you'll see a list of key new features.
- The Grid, a modular sound design environment sporting 154 modules and lightning-fast workflows
- Poly Grid device: for creating synthesizers, sequenced patches, and more
- FX Grid device: for creating audio FX with optional voice stacking
- Automatic Project Backups, each time you re-save a project
- Realtime Ruler, showing timelines in minutes and seconds
- Ableton LINK version 3, supporting start/stop synchronization
- Global GUI Contrast settings, making the interface pop on any monitor
- Redesigned Instrument Inspector, offering polyphony, two mono voice modes, and more
- VU Meters in Routing Choosers, showing the signal you are looking for
- Reworked audio backends, sporting timing improvements on all platforms
For a more visual look at the features, check the intro video below. Click here to learn more about Bitwig Studio 3.