With Halloween on our doorstep, you will likely be gorging yourselves on (I will join you) on sweets of all kinds. Whether they are Take 5 bars (massively underrated), Kit Kats, Snickers, homemade cookies or something else, it is time to work on getting diabetes. However, if you want more then just a sugar rush, there are ways to cook in some cannabis to your confections. We have a recipe from MagicalButter that will give you some Candy Glass to elevate your Halloween. Make sure you have a toothbrush on hand for the burst of sugar.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: About 15-20 min
Yield: 1 Baking Sheet
- 2 Cups MagicalButter Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Water (not tap)
- 2/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- Candy Thermometer
- Add cannasugar, corn syrup, and water to a medium saucepan.
- Insert a candy thermometer and bring mixture to a boil. Stir constantly to melt the sugar.
- Keep stirring until the thermometer reaches 300°F.
- Once at 300°F remove from heat and pour immediately onto a baking pan (sprayed with nonstick or lined with parchment paper).
- Allow it to sit until hardened (about 2 hours).
- Once hardened, crack the glass by lifting the pan up and slamming it back down onto the table.