November goes by and the festive season arrives briskly, it is time to gather the celebratory tunes and have the soundtrack for a perfect night out; songs that approach festive joy and tunes ready to polish the house music dance floors. Here is the list of the best tech-house tracks of November 2019 that will surely get the partying going and be a soundtrack for all the seasonal moods.
1. “Bass Go” - Gene Farris, John Summit [SOLOTOKO]
2. “Free Your Body” - Chris Lake, Solardo [Black Book Records]
3. “More Life” - Torren Foot [Club Sweat]
Torren Foot adds his startling groove to the legendary sample from “Darkest Light” by Lafayette Afro-Rock Band.
4. “Gekko Tool (WIB)” - Josh Butler ORIGINS RCRDS
Josh Butler returns to his ORIGINS RCRDS imprint to reveals the first installment of his Timezones album. “Gekko Tool (WIB)” draws on clubbing influences from Bali as choppy bass hits and moody low-ends combine with further vocal work to reveal a head down.
5. “Around Me” - Riva Starr, Dajae [Snatch! Records]
This astonishing track is part Riva Star’s first solo EP of the year comprising of 3 stellar dance floor ready productions.
6. “Rex Press (East End Dubs Remix) - Rich NXT [Fuse London]
7. “Haus feat. Chuck Roberts” - Siege, Chuck Roberts [Toolroom]
8. “Us” - Ohmme [Diversions Music]
9. “Slow It Down” - Cloonee [Repopulate Mars]
10. “Onnit” - Nick Curly [Warung Recordings]
11. “Colourblind Feat. Jem Cooke (Mendo Remix)" - Ki Creighton, Jem Cooke [Under No Illusion]
The glossy track "Colourblind" by Jem Cooke and Ki Creighton gets an outstanding tech house remixes on the hands of Mendo, Max Chapman, and George Smeddles. We feature the best of the bunch from Mendo.
12. “Horizon” - Collective Machine [Knee Deep In Sound]
The Hungarian native is back to Knee Deep in Sound with two new originals; both peak timepieces of quality, energetic house music.
13. “Take a Trip” - Dakar, Tough Love [REALM Records]
14. “Talking All Crazy” - Tube & Berger [MUSE]
15. “Mood Vision” - Harry Romero [Cecille Records]
Stream the whole list here.