April showers are slowly, but surely bringing in May flowers as the month rolls in. Sadly most of us are still confined within the walls of our cozy homes as we follow the social distance guidelines that may feel imposed on, however we have to remember that we are doing this to protect those around us. Fortunately, quarantine means more free time for artists from all over the world to shack up in their studios which is resulting in the abundance of superb tracks that are coming out. Cabin Fever = great music! To help showcase this, we have chosen the 15 best tech-house tracks of April 2020.
1. "Sacudelo” - Green Velvet, Joeski [Maya]
2. “Blue Lines” - Hector Couto [Saved Records]
“Blue Lines” is part of Saved Records Collection series which contains 16 new releases from an array of A-List artists.
3. “Infidelity” - Luca Bisori [SKULP MUSIC]
Italian DJ and producer Luca Bisori debuts on Skulp Music with an infectious groove tilted “Infidelity.”.
4. "What Is This Sound (Archie Hamilton's Higher Repurpose Mix)” - Peace Division [Moscow Records]
Archie Hamilton delivers three outstanding remixes with the purpose to rock dancefloors.
5. “Ashamed Not” - FINLEY [As.If Records]
6. "Dreams” - Alex Kennon [relief]
7. “Free Tribe 2.0” - Tube & Berger [kittball]
The chiefs of the Kittball clan return with their newest beast entitled “Free Tribe 2.0," unleashing a steamroll of tribal percussion, intriguing vocals, and saturated drums.
8. "Colombian Soul (Sllash & Doppe Extended Mix)” - D.Ramirez, Mark Knight [Toolroom]
Sllash & Doppe inject their signature sounds on this brand new remix of one Toolroom’s classic “Colombian Soul.”
9. "Your Mind” - Piem [muse]
Barcelona based, Piem hits again with groove-heavy cut with slinking percussion, infectious vocal hooks, and bumping bass licks at its core.
10. “Ya Feeling Me” - Westend [Techne]
11. “Rabbit Hole (Solardo Remix)” - CamelPhat, Jem Cooke [RCA Records Label]
12. “Joker” - Gabe, Tough Art [Repopulate Mars]
The Brazilian producers Gabe and Tough Art drops a “bomba (dancefloor banger)” on Repopulate Mars label. The 3 track EP titled Joker includes a nuanced remix of Brazilian star Vintage Culture.
13. “Into The Music” - Paul Sirrell [Orange Groove Records]
The Orange Groove Records is a significant player in the house music industry, and this time it is no different. Paul Sirrell delivers another dancefloor hit on his honorable label.
14. “Preachin' Right” - MorningMaxwell, Wildfire [Hot Sunday Records]
“Preachin’ Right” is a fun, hot, and divine track ready to enlighten lively dancefloors.
15. “Rumble Boy” - Bingil [Motive Records]
Motive welcomes Bingil back for his first release of 2020. "Rumble Boy" is sonically crafted with funky sounds, tribal percussion, and thumping bassline.