As the summer months go by, new music continues flourishing as the music industry struggles amid the 2020 pandemic. This past August, the electronic music scene has seen a great number of remarkable hot new tracks. Therefore, the Magnetic Mag team put together the monthly charts, where you can navigate and find the greatest tunes for your playlist. Listen and enjoy the 15 best new tech house tracks of August 2020.
Previous charts here:
1. “What's That Called” - Dino DZ, Ted Funke [There Was Jack]
2. “Honey (Torren Foot Extended Remix)” - Eats Everything, Torren Foot [FFRR]
Australian producer Torren Foot delivers a truly monumental remix of Eats Everything's bubblin' up smash cut "Honey," a track that has covered live streams, mixes, and radio airwaves over the last few months.
3. “Five” - Dennis Cruz [MUSE]
4. “Show Me” - Eddy M [MUSE]
To complete MUSE's latest EP, “Show Me” rolls with crisp metallic drum lick and driving low-end tones; while heightening lead lines deliver a high-energy track.
5. “Maori” - Max Millan, F.A.T. [Flashmob Records]
The famous "Feeling Good" track by Nina Simone is back, under a new adaptation, by Max Millan and F.A.T. The drums and vocals lead us immediately into a summer vibe, which is very needed in the restrained pandemic world.
6. “Get Down” - Eskuche, Nathan Kersaint [Freakin909]
7. “Turn Me Out” - Fhaken, Yo Land [Glasgow Underground]
Fhaken & Yo Land are back with another killer recreation of a classic song. "Turn Me Out" by Kathy Brown feat Praxis gets their magic touch turning the 90s hit song into a modern-day rolling master.
8. “Love Is Strong” - Federico Rosa [MONOSIDE]
Italian DJ and producer Federico Rosa debuts on Monoside label with a massive tech-house tune titled "Love is Strong." The uplifting track has a pumping bassline that will provide a joyous quiver on the dancefloor.
9. “Cut the Line feat. Kodewerk” - Max Chapman [Sola]
10. “How I Make You Feel” - Claude VonStroke, Catz 'n Dogz [DIRTYBIRD]
Two staples of the electronic music scene come together for their first full collaborative EP. With decades of experience, Catz ‘n Dogz and Claude VonStroke release a pair of hot new tunes that showcase all of their trademark style.
11. “Underground Is My Home (Marco Anzalone Remix)” - Dennis Ferrer, Marco Anzalone [Street King]
This fire tech house track is crafted selected for the Summer House VA compilation, out on the renowned Street King Label.
12. “Yann Sollo” - M. Rodriguez [Marktek Records]
Portuguese based M. Rodrigues comes with a solid groove and exciting frequencies on his latest dancefloor killer, "Yann Sollo."
13. “SSS” - Narda [Back It Up Records]
14. “Hasta Manana” - ItaloBros [Cocoa]
15. “Been A Long Time” - Iglesias [Elrow Music]
Tech-house famous label, Elrow welcomes UK-based DJ and producer Iglesias with a dancefloor bomb. "Been A Long Time" is about a classic funky bassline while the arpeggiated synth plays the leading hook of the track, adding some pressure to this killer cut.