It's that time of year again! Whether you are grabbing a gift for yourself or for that special DJ / Producer in your life, the new Native Instruments Maschine+ is the perfect companion for production and live performance. Check all the details below.
MASCHINE+ is an immersive, standalone groovebox for production and performance.
It offers a fast, intuitive workflow for control over sampling, synthesis, and effects,
plus premium sounds from Native Instruments.
• Pricing $1399 (MSRP)
• Dimensions: 322 x 301 x 51 mm /
• 12.68'' x 11.85'' x 2.01''
• Weight: 2.50 kg / 5.51 lbs
• Immersive standalone workflow for creating beats and melodies, sampling,
arranging music, and performing on stage or in the studio
• Includes MASCHINE+ Selection with industry-leading instruments, sounds,
and effects, plus renowned MASCHINE drum and bass synth plugins and
• Quad-core CPU and 4 GB RAM for fast, seamless creation when it counts
• Pro-grade, 44,1 kHz / 24-bit audio interface* with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs,
2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output,
1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch, 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers /
• Robust, anodized aluminium design for years on the road and in the studio
• Iconic MASCHINE features and workflow including 16 velocity-sensitive pads,
MASCHINE effects and plugins, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer,
and vintage sampler emulation
• Use standalone or with a computer – integrate with your studio workflow, and
unplug for DAW-less setups or live performances
• WiFi and Link enabled for wirelessly installing and updating products, collaborating with others, and syncing with other gear
• Quad-core processor
• 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
• 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
• 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
• 64 GB SD card included
• WiFi enabled
MASCHINE+ includes MASCHINE+ Selection, a curated package of instruments,
effects, and Expansions chosen for use in both standalone and controller mode:
MASCHINE Factory Library
8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments,
patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully
tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT
Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES.
DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE
(Plus voucher for two additional Expansions).
You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet
connection and your Native ID to get set up.
macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU,
4 GB RAM,
USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE
Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
For the latest system requirements and production descriptions, please visit www.native-instruments.de or talk to your Native Instruments dealer. Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI. Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.