Blowing into the winter season - we are keeping the fire going with our top 15 tech-house tracks of November 2021! Check out the dancefloor heaters of Sllash & Dope, The Deepshakerz, Roland Clark, and more.
1. "Notorious" - DJ Fronter, Julian Collazos [Mindshake Records]
Paco Osuna's record label Mindshake welcomes a collaborative EP from DJ Fronter and Julian Collazos, who showcase their upbeat stripped-back tech-house brand.
2. "Bamboleo" - Hotswing [Downtown Underground]
3. "Passion" - Wade [Criterio Music]
Spanish producer Wade kicks off the next chapter in his career with his brand new label Criterio Music.
4. "African Vibes" - Sllash & Doppe [Toolroom Trax]
"African Vibe" is another signature banger from Sllash & Doppe who, without skipping a beat, kick off with a ferocious percussive loop along with an equally fierce bassline that'll no doubt get you moving.
5. "We Dance" - Aday Chinea, Mr. V [Muzik 4 Tomorrow]
6. "Don't Worry" - Brokenears [Incorrect Music]
7. "The Drunky Trumpeters" - The Deepshakerz [Safe Music]
8. "Oi Male" - Dj Burlak [World Up Records]
Label boss Dj Burlak brings another fire tech-house tune to his looming imprint World Up Records.
9. "Alive" - Roland Clark, Jack Back, Fancy Inc [Sink or Swim]
10. "Wasted" - Detlef [Issues]
Detlef works his magic on "Wasted" while embellishing stunning effects and bumping up the bass over a slick percussive groove.
11. "Pan Praise" - C'mon, Mat.Joe, Otistic (DE) [Saved Records]
12. "Off Limits" - Martin Badder, Joshwa [Cr2 Records]
Joshwa and Martin Badder's first collaboration is guaranteed to cause club havoc. "Off Limits" brims with a heavy and energetic sound, laced with enticing vocal hooks, pummeling percussion kicks that ripples with some thundering synth intervals.
13. "Give It Up" - Max Styler, Kyle Walker [Saved Records]
"Give It Up" is a driving euphoric club cut, packed with bundles of energy and attitude, taking you straight to the dancefloor. Expect crisp percussion, a pulsating bassline, atmospheric breaks and builds, wandering lead synths, and intoxicating vocal stabs.