Summer is in full swing and the season is halfway gone as the tech-house music scene keeps tearing up dancefloors across the globe! To keep up with the pace, we hand-picked the best Tech House release of July. A robust list with tracks from Mendo, Tube & Berger, Gorgon City and many more. Here are the top 15 true bangers of July that will sizzle any dancefloor.
1. ‘HEATER (TUBE & BERGER REMIX) - Samim [Get Physical]
The famous German duo brings back the indelible song from Samim "Heater." This outstanding new remix will put a smile on your face and an endless groove on your body.
2. 'Three O Three’ - Gene Farris, Max Chapman [NONSTOP]
3. ‘Get A Funk’ - Mendo [Toolroom]
4. ‘Rock Da House’ - Shiba San [Basement Leak]
5. ‘Gingoba’ - Sllash & Doppe [Toolroom]
Sllash & Doppe return to Toolroom with a Balearic summer hit. "Gingoba" is full of tribal influence, crisp percussion, and tight drums.
6. ‘Rockin Beatz’ - Martin Ikin [elrow Music]
7. ‘Disco Will Never Be Gone (Flow & Zeo Remix)’ - Mumbaata [proper house music]
This groovy-feel-good track by Flow & Zeo is part of the Mumbaata’s new EP Disco will Never Be Gone, which was released on July 12th. The song comes 40 years after the racist disco demolition night at the White Sox Comiskey Park to shine a light on the shameful event and celebrate the influence that disco had on modern music.
8. ‘Agolele (Chus & Ceballos Remix)’ - DJ Michael Flume [Nervous Records]
9. ‘Players’ - Danny Howells [8Bit]
10. ‘Nowhere To Go (Dom Dolla Extended Remix)’ - Hayden James [Future Classic]
Dom Dolla is back with a powerful house remix. The Melbourne artist continues to make noise this year with this bass-heavy tune.
11. ‘Addiction‘ - John Summit [This Ain't Bristol]
12. ‘Discordia’ - Simone Liberali [Saved Records]
Simone Liberali back to Saved Records this month with his brand new Landslide EP. "Discordia" closes out the EP with a playful loop-driven groove with a bouncing bassline, warped synths, and vocal chants that ebb and flow throughout the composition.
13. ‘Elizabeth Street’ - Gorgon City [Realm]
The song is titled after Elizabeth Street in Chicago. The British duo was inspired to release a track after spending a great deal of time producing in the city.
14. ‘Let Me In Fellas’ - Skizzo [Flashmob Records]
15. ‘Keep On’ - Kormak [Loulou Records]